twelve

The days started to go by more and more. While I was busy unknowingly watching Jules fall in love, everything seemed to go by faster for Olivia. Ever since she had broke it up with Jayson, she's been happier, more energized, and...

hornier. Fez had to admit, the days after Liv broke up with Jayson, he's never seen her act like this around him. He didn't mind, he kind of liked when that side of her came out. It was only a few times, and they would only playfully tease each other. He wanted to kiss her, wanted to make a move, but she made him nervous. Even though he was older and had slightly more experience with this kind of stuff, she made him feel like he had no idea what he was doing.

So, in a way, he was scared to kiss her. He just wanted to wait until she did it, because he knew he wasn't the only one feeling the sexual tension whenever she was around.

"Have you spoken to Rue lately? I haven't seen her around here in a while." Olivia said to Fezco. They were both sitting down on his couch, watching a movie while Ashtray was out at a friend's house.

"Yeah. She came around here a few days ago when one of my suppliers stopped by. He gave her fentanyl and made her all fucked up." Fez said. Liv sat up a little.

"Oh, fuck. Is she okay?" She asked. He nodded, taking a hit of a Backwood.

"Yeah. Happened the night after your party." He told her. She looked back at the tv, silence coming over them again.

Olivia looked over at him, trying not to make it obvious. She watched him smoke more of the Backwood, and it turned her on.

He felt her stare and looked over at her, turning back to the tv.

"What?" He asked.

She shook her head, getting up off of the couch.

"I have to pee." She mumbled. She walked to the bathroom, and Fezco watched her every move. He couldn't help himself, he just thought she was so beautiful and he didn't want to miss out on anything.

Olivia actually felt like she started her period. But, when she got to the bathroom and didn't see any blood, she realized she was just wet. For a second, it freaked her out that she was feeling this way around him. Then, she realized this was Fezco she was thinking of. Just Fez, the guy she had a crush on since they were younger.

She walked out of the bathroom and saw Fez sitting on the couch, his position the same since she left. She decided to make a move, since clearly he wasn't going to.

She grabbed the remote and turned off the tv, staring at him for a second to see if he would say anything.

"I was kind of watching that." He said. She didn't say anything, but put the remote down and climbed into his lap.

He was surprised, but he didn't stop her. Instead, he helped her straddle him and put his hands on her ass.

"What are you doing?" Fez asked, staring at her eyes. She put her hands just underneath his shirt.

"I'm horny." She said, being blunt. Again, he was surprised, but that didn't mean he didn't like it.

"This ain't like you." He said, brushing hair behind her ear. She loved when he did that.