Bourgeois Event [3]

"You're so ridiculous! Everything here is ridiculous! I'm going back to New York!"

Audrey shouted as she played tug-of-war with Andrè, fighting over the designer couples' cape.

"Again! I'd be more than happy to book you a seat on the next flight myself this time!"

"Love stories don't always have a happy ending", hawkmoth spoke, lifting his fist to allow a butterfly to land.

"They bring out so many uncontrollable emotions." He closed his hands around the small white creature and used his power.

"Isn't that right my pretty akuma." He opened his hands to reveal a purple butterfly in the place of the white one.

"Fly away and evilize their scarred hearts!" He watched as the butterfly took off, leaving through the small window above him.

~~~~~~~~~~<Lukadrinette>~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien opened the lid of the piano and and stroked the keys, beginning to play a soothing melody.

Kagami stood beside him, leaning onto the top of the instrument. She rested her chin in her hands, elbows on the piano, and gazed at Adrien.

There was a small smile on her face and she appeared mesmerised by the handsome pianist.

He had his eyes closed as he played the melody, creating a warm atmosphere.

Kagami tilted her head, taking it like a serenade, crossing her arms flat above the piano top in order to rest her head across the back of her hands.

She closed her eyes as she listened to the music. On the other hand, Adrien now opened his eyes, looking over towards Marinette.

He watched as she climbed out of the ball pool, one hair tie in her mouth, while the other was in her hand.

Kagami sat up and looked towards Marinette, smiling.

"Your hair looks beautiful."

Marinette looked up in surprise and looked between the two at the piano.

"She's right." Adrien agreed, giving her an unreadable look.

Marinette didn't know what to feel. On the one hand, Adrien complimented her. Adrien. But on the other hand, she looked over at Kagami. Seeing the way that Kagami looked at Adrien, it made her think of the two boys who had already conquered her heart.

She smiled as she though about Chat and Luka.

They were all startled as the lift dinged, signalling someone's arrival to the rooftop.

They rushed under the piano as Gorilla walked out, looking around seriously.

Marinette looked around herself for something to distract the man. The other two too focused on the guard to try anything else.

Marinette spotted a candle and looked down to see her hair band. Of course. She had learned not too long ago that her ladybug abilities weren't reserved to when she wore the suit. She still had her problem solving skills, even without the polka dots.

She gained a determined look and grabbed the switch candle, lodging it against her hair and and slinging it towards the other side of the roof.

The large man turned, as it hit something metal by the stairwell, racing over to inspect the source of the noise.

The trio took that as their chance to escape, running for the elevator.

They laughed as they climbed out at the bottom, all holding hands as they ran from the front entrance of the hotel.