Villain [1]

Marinette ran across the rooftops, aware that she was being followed by someone.

She zipped passed the mayor's hotel and looked to her side as Chloe called out to her.

"Yoo hoo, bring me my miraculous, ladybug. I'm waiting for you."

She turned away from the blonde prima Donna and allowed herself to land smoothly to the ground, hiding quickly behind a building's stone pillar.

She peeked out around the side and spotted Master Fu, reading over something in the merry-go round.

When she looked up, she saw someone, standing suspiciously on the the point of the roof.

"Ah! Mayura!" She looked either way and swung up on her yo-yo, hiding behind a chimney. She waited as Mayura passed her hiding spot.

"Bye bye little bird."

She began heading back to the carousel. As she swung past the bank leading up to the Andrè's bridge , she spotted Adrien and Kagami.

Kagami reached out with her finger and wiped the treat from his upper lip, a sweet smile on her face.

Adrien looked away, making her smile wider as she wrongly assumed him to be embarrassed.

He looked right at ladybug and their eyes both widened, distracting Marinette.

She lost her grip on her yo-yo and landed in a tree ungracefully.

"Focus, ladybug. Focus."

When she looked back, Adrien was still looking at her. She just nodded and jumped away.

She ran across the rooftops and swung down to the carousel, not noticing Hawkmoth hidden behind a chimney. However, she did sense that she was still being followed and her suspicious lie with Mayura or the big villain himself.

"Master Fu! I need your help!" She called out, approaching the control box of the ride.

The said man looked up in shock.

"This costume is very cute miss, but is it really fitting in this place?"

He looked at her imploringly.

Marinette paused and looked down at herself, her hands going to her mouth.

"Ah! I forgot to transform back!" She looked around herself worriedly and jumped inside the booth.

Master Fu and herself both crouched down, out of prying eyes.

"I've been followed, Master, I'm sure of it." She told him.

He looked around, his eyes narrowed in thought.

"Hmm," he went over to the cool box and lifted the lid, revealing the miraculous container.

He opened it before her.

"Ladybug, if you'd like to have a turn on the Merry-go-round, pleases pick your favourite horse. Once the mission is complete, you will retrieve the miraculous from the holder and return it to me."

She looked at the open compartments indecisively, unsure what to pick.

Master Fu waited as she looked at the container, watching her face closely.

"Master Fu... I wonder..."

He looked at her curiously, urging her to continue.

"Perhaps I should borrow all of them."

"What?!" He was shocked to say the least.

"No, I mean... I've been followed, I'm sure of it." He nodded and she allowed her hand to stop over Kagami's miraculous.