Algebabies!

It was a warm sunny day in Goiky, the contestants were running around at the time Four usually would've called them for the next contest, but Four was missing that day. Four decided to relax today and instead of hosting, they would be taking the EXIT on a field trip. 

"Where are we going?" Pencil asked from the back of the bus. Four didn't reply, they were too focused on driving. 

"I heard we're going to The World's Largest Oven!" Bracelety exclaimed, excitedly. 

"I don't think so, Matchy and I would like, burst into flames!" Pencil said, with sweat dripping down her forehead. The thought of Match being hurt made her upset.

"Did someone say flames?!" Firey Jr. shouted, popping out of seemingly nowhere. LIY could be heard groaning at the front of the bus.

"Can you people be quiet?" LIY yelled to the other side of the bus. "I'm trying to think!" She continued.

"Think about what? I would've thought you'd have a hard time thinking." Stapy taunted.

"Shut up Stapy!" LIY said, crossing her arms. This disorder in the bus angered Four.

"Can you all PLEASE be quiet, we're almost there!" Four demanded angrily.

"Yeah!" X said meekly in the seat across from LIY. They all stopped speaking until they arrived at their destination. 

Everybody stepped out of the bus one at a time, LIY first, then Stapy, then Pencil and Match side by side, then Bracelety and Firey Jr sitting on top of her. 

"LIY, Stapy, Pencil, Match, Bracelety, Firey Jr..." Four said under their breath, taking attendance. "And 8-ball, Roboty, Dora and David all stayed back because of missing classwork..." Four said to X who was writing down who was there. "X, you stay with the EXITors, I need to go check on something." Four gave their little buddy a gentle pat on the head and walked away. X smiled softly as they watched their girlfriend walk away into the distance.

"Okay-" X was interrupted by the immediate arguing between the EXITors. Match and Pencil were the only ones not arguing. Match and Pencil sat on the grass next to X, and gestured for them to sit with them.

"Hey, X, buddy, we've like, been meaning to spend time with you!" Match said, wrapping her arm around the little yellow variable.

"Yeah! What's the word with Four, buddy?" Pencil added. X looked down at the grass and started picking at it, nervous to respond. 

"I don't know if I should tell you, I think it might be too personal for them..." X whispered.

"You don't need to be shy around us, come on buddy! You can tell us anything!" Pencil pat X on the back and smiled. 

"I guess I could tell you, Four probably wouldn't mind..." X then spoke up. "The truth is, Four has been acting strange lately, and recently we've found out they've..." X whispered so the other EXITors wouldn't hear, "They haven't been gaining weight, they're pregnant." X felt nervous telling anybody this without Four saying it was okay. Pencil and Match turned to eachother and then back to X.

"YOU FUCKED?!" Pencil and Match screamed in synchrony. The rest of the EXITors stopped arguing and turned to Match, X and Pencil. Stapy hopped over to the trio.

"Nice." Stapy smirked.

X's face turned red in embarrassment, they ran off to go find Four

X's face turned red in embarrassment, they ran off to go find Four. They looked around until they found Four and grabbed their hand.

"Four." X put on a stern face, Four knew exactly what X was trying to say. Four followed their favorite little variable to the EXITors and X ran off to hide, knowing what was about to happen.

"Hey teach, whatcha got there?" Stapy teased Four, patting their stomach. Four was confused. 

"OMGOMGOMG WHEN ARE YOU EXPECTING?!?!?!!??!?!" Bracelety asked, waving her arms around, she was happy to hear the news that Four would be having a baby. Four realized what was going on. Their eyes turned black and teeth grew sharp, but before they could yell, they felt a sudden pain in their stomach.

"Ow..." Four groaned, reverting to normal. 

"F-Four?" Pencil was concerned. "Are you okay? Are you not mad?" Pencil continued.

"I-" Four stuttered. "I felt a kick!" Four said with their eyes gleaming. X came out of their hiding spot and hugged Four tightly. "X you wouldn't believe what just happened-" Four started to explain but got interrupted.

"I heard the whole thing!" X smiled, looking at their little preggy queen.

"Whatever, we gotta get on with the field trip!" Four said, rushing the class along. 

"Where are we anyways?" Pencil inquired.

"We're at the Equation Playground!" X cheered. 

"Yes, and we're gonna teach you how to do algebra with my buddy Five!" Four added on. The class slowly approached the seesaw. "This is where I helped X find their value!" Four said, standing in front of the seesaw. X blushed.

After nearly 4 hours of Four teaching math with Five and X, Four said they could spend the rest of the day playing. Match and Pencil went off on their own while everyone else went off to play kickball with Seven and Nine. 

LIY kicked the ball to Nine, who kicked it to Seven, who kicked it back to Nine, who then kicked it to Firey Jr, who body slammed it to Bracelety, who kicked it towards Stapy, but misfired and it went flying towards Four. Four winced as the ball nearly hit their stomach, but the baby released a powerful kick, sending the ball back to Bracelety and knocking her down. Bracelety laid unconcious on the ground with a dent from the impact on her face. Pencil and Match were watching on the swings and ran over to Four. 

"Four, how like, did you like, do that?!" Match asked, astonished.

"The baby kicked it!" Four rubbed their stomach nonchalantly. X hugged Four from behind and blushed.

"Our family will be X-traordinary..." X whispered to their lover.

Later that day on the bus ride back to Goiky, the EXITors talked amongst themselves. Four couldn't make out exactly what they were saying, but they did hear "Four is so cool!" which made them smile.