- Chapter Complete -

Any day now Four could give birth, they were afraid and couldn't tell anyone why. They didn't want anyone to worry. That dream they had made them extremely anxious and they were afraid to leave the house in fear of causing that to happen in reality. Occasionally, Nine would come around to visit and give Four some gifts and help take care of them while X was out gardening.

Nine was on his phone, talking to Five with Four.

"This has been one crazy journey, but it'll be over soon." Four sighed, they felt like this was an important chapter of their life that was soon just going to come to a close. Nine stared at Four's pregnant belly and snorted, pregnancy was the funniest thing in the world to him. 

"Alright Fourbro, I gotta go. Take care of yourself little dude." Nine spoke, picking up his skateboard and putting on his sunglasses. He stepped out of the room and exited Four's abode. He was afraid to leave Four to their own devices, especially since they were so close to going into labor. He skateboarded down the street, stopping down at a gas station where he was going to get a bag of sunflower seeds. He didn't know why but he loved eating them.

Nine hopped off of his skateboard and grabbed a bag of sunflower seeds as well as a bottle of 17 Gatorade Frost Arctic Blitz Gatorade and checked out at the counter. He was skateboarding again further down the street when he saw a 2009 Red Honda Civic heading towards him. Nine winced as he braced for a collision, but the car stopped right in front of him. Tennis Ball and Golfball stepped out. Golfball began to sniff Nine all over as Nine stood in discomfort. 

"You smell that TB?" Golfball asked, turning to Tennis Ball.

"No." Tennis Ball replied.

"IT'S THE SCENT OF PREGNANCY!" Golfball shrieked, beginning to bark like a dog. She continued to sniff Nine and then Tennis Ball passed her a vial from the 2009 Red Honda Civic. She wiped Nine's sweat off of his forehead and put it in the vial. 

"Pregnancy contained." Golfball murmured and hopped into the booster seat of the 2009 Red Honda Civic. Tennis Ball got into the drivers seat and drove off, knocking Nine onto the curb. Nine was puzzled but got back up anyways, skating off to wherever the road took him. Meanwhile, X was gardening with the help of Profily. 

"So you're telling me, you got them pregnant and you're not even married?" Profily asked.

"I didn't mean to! I just forgot to use a condom, their body was just so enticing. They're like, unbelievably sexy." X responded. X felt embarrassed and ashamed that they let this happen to Four, they knew Four was in great pain because of them. "I was in the moment, Four and I were just sitting there, holding eachother on the couch watching Junior (1994) when I noticed the blanket was a little wet. I saw them touching themself and thought I should join in!" X continued. 

Profily was intrigued.

"So what happened next?" Profily questioned.

"I grabbed their hand, they were shivering under the blanket. I offered to keep them warm and, well, I got on top of them. Next thing we knew, I was inside of them, pounding them-" X was explaining before getting interrupted by Profily who was grimacing.

"Okay I think that's enough." Profily said in disgust. X's face turned red in embarrassment.

"Oops, I overshared again..." X muttered, feeling bad. 

"It's okay little buddy!" Profily stated, patting X on the head.

"I didn't think I was ready for a baby, but, now that Four is going to have one, I feel like I've been prepared all my life. I didn't think it would happen so soon, heck, we're not even married like I said. But I'm glad this happened I think. I always have kind of wanted to be a mother anyways." X continued rambling to Profily as they listened intently, they loved listening to X and Four talk about whatever they felt like talking about. 

Four was still in bed, rubbing their belly. Their due date was said to be tomorrow. Four dozed off again, which would soon prove to be a mistake. They woke up, it was midnight.

"Shit!" Four shouted at the realization it was so late. Two was in their room, staring. 

"Four, you know, we're siblings and whatnot, you know? And when you were born, our parents always loved me more, and you know why?" Two whispered to Four, who was shivering in the cold night.

"Why..?" Four responded

"Because they knew I wouldn't grow up to be a fucking slut. A good for nothing, useless, rotten whore. Of course you got pregnant, and I knew it would happen. After all, it happened because of me! I hid your condoms, I realized maybe since you were such a dirty whore maybe you should get what's coming, and that was impregnation. This is your punishment, Four." Two chuckled.

"Wh-" Four stuttered. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Four screamed. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT- I CAN'T CONTROL IT!" Four started to cry. They knew there was nothing wrong with doing what they did.

"Well maybe you should try. You deserve this. Don't think I don't know about what you do on Sunday either. You go to the strip clubs and work there just for money, selling your body. How shameful." Two said disrespectfully.

"There's nothing wrong with that!" Four cried. They were right, but Two didn't care.

"You're a disappointment to our family, and X. They'll never love you after they find out about what you do." Two got up and left the room. Four couldn't get up and sat there, crying, with a baby in their womb and now a ruined sleep schedule as well.

Four couldn't get back to sleep after what just happened. They were terrified what X would think. The sun rose, and Nine came in to check on Four. X was still asleep. Nine went to check on Four but they were gone. Instead they checked every other room and saw Four, on the ground. They were passed out.

"Four?" Nine grabbed Four's arm and shook it around, they didn't wake up. "SHIT!" Nine yelled, waking up X and showing them Four on the kitchen floor. X and Nine carried Four to the car and brought them to the hospital. They got them to a special room where the doctor told Nine and X to leave. Hours passed by until the doctor told them they could come back in, Four was awake with barely open eyes, clinging on to life. 

"X..?" Four whispered, they were barely able to speak. X smiled and embraced Four.

"I'm sorry..." Four started tearing up. "It's all my fault..." Four continued.

"What do you mean?" X asked, puzzled.

"I tried to... end it... I thought you would fucking hate me after you found out about what I did, Two said so. And I didn't see a point anymore without you, and I couldn't raise the baby without you..." Four explained, crying. X grabbed Four's cheeks and looked at them sternly.

"Four. You shouldn't have done it, you're my whole world, you're all I care about and you and this baby are the best things that have EVER happened to me. No matter what I could NEVER hate you, I don't care if you're a prostitute or a stripper, there's nothing wrong about that. Whatever makes you happy, and it pays too. So we can have money for the baby. Everything will be okay darling." X started to tear up as well while saying that all. Nine nodded in agreement. 

"And either way, you'll always have me bro." Nine consoled four.

Then the doctor opened the door slowly, as the sound of crying filled the room. "It's a genderless!" The Zero doctor shouted with excitement. It was a little baby Z, and it was put into Four's arms as X and Nine watched. 

"It's beautiful..." Four and X said in unison. Four let X hold the baby, but not Nine. They didn't trust him with a child.

A few days passed and Four was back at home, feeding the baby their milk. X came home with Gelatin's Steak House and they sat at the dinner table with the baby. 

"I think everything is going to be okay." Four said.

"I think so too." X agreed.