Chapter 9

"Professor!" I shouted

"What is it, Ms. Romanoff?"

"I have a huge question for you, but I need to ask it privately," I said, looking around the hall.

"Let's go to my office." He states before leading the way into his office, "What is it you need to ask?"

"Would it be possible to have the Slytherin house be exempt from classes from the next few weeks? Also, would it be possible for us to get some from the Academy over here or bring the snakes to the Academy?"

"Why would we need to do that?"

"Because we both know that they are going to do anything to get Amara back, so we need to train them to fight so they won't die. We need to have some help from the others at the Academy and the time to make some actual progress in the training." I explained

"I will do what you need me to do if it gets Amara back."

"That's good to hear." I mused, "I think it would be better if we all went to the Academy. Would it be possible to get us all over there?"

"Is there a fireplace in the building that is connected to the Floo network?"

"I would have to ask Madame Belkov, but I'm pretty sure there is at least one connected to the network. Amara and I aren't the only magical ones to go through the Academy."

"Well, I'll head with you and ask Madame myself. I also will want to make sure that every snake wants to do this."

"Okay." I sated before heading down to the lake

~~~~~~~~~

"No one is coming for you! Just give us the damn answers to the questions!" The head man shouted

I just chuckled darkly.

"Why the fuck are you laughing?" The second in charge asked

"Because you don't know what my mother and sister will do to get me back." I laughed, "They will obliterate you and everyone that gets in their way."

"How can they do that if they don't know where you are?" a woman questioned from the shadows

"They know who took me; it won't be long before they figure out where I'm being held even if you do move me to a different location."

"The only thing they are going to find is your dead body." The head douche spat

"Everyone always fucking says that, but it is never true. the only dead bodies are going to be yours and everyone working for you." I refuted

"We'll see about that." Second idiot in command said before stabbing me in the gut

I hissed in pain. They dropped me onto the ground and left my cell. I spat out some blood.

"You know Loki; it would be great if you could show up and get me the fuck out of here. Same with you, Hela." I muttered

Just then, two forms appeared.

"Must you talk to us in that tone of voice?" Loki teased

"Yes."

"Someone's grumpy." He sung

"You try getting stabbed in the gut after a few hours of torture. See how you feel."

"Okay. Enough you two." Hela interfered, "We are going to get you out of here now."

"About damn time."

They just gave me the 'really' look.

"Loki, you go kill those fuckers out there. I'll get her back to her family." Hela stated

"My pleasure." Loki grinned

He left the room shortly before we heard screaming and gunfire.

"He does realize he could've gone for a more silent option, right?" I asked

"Yes, he does, but I guess he decided not to go for that option." Hela replied, "Let's get you out o here."

"Okay."

With that, Hela picked me up and flashed out of the cell. We appeared in a room at the Academy. Looking around, I noticed that they were in the middle of training. Taking a closer look, I realized that they were all Slytherins.

~~~~~~~

We were in the middle of training the Slytherins when a woman appeared in the middle of the room, holding a girl in her arms. Looking closer, I saw that it was Amara.

"Amara!" I shouted, running to her

"Hey, Nat." She whispered

"Hello, Lady Natasha. I am Hela. My little brother and I got her out of the disgusting place she was being held in." The woman said

"Thank you for getting her out of there." I replied, "Where is your brother?"

"Probably taking his time making the people that had a part in Mara's torture suffer an excruciating death." Hela answered, "He will probably be here shortly. For now, we need to get Amara medical attention."

"Follow me. I'll bring you to the medical wing here."

I lead the way to the medical corridor. Once we got in, nurses swarmed us, taking Amara out of Hela's arms and setting he down on a bed, getting to work on healing her. We walked back to the training room to talk with everyone.

"What happened? Is she okay? Who are you? Is she going to make it?" were the questions thrown at us as soon as we entered.

"My name is Hela. Amara was captured four months ago and has been tortured for those four months. The healers are taking care of her right now. We will know soon if she is going to make it or not, but I do not doubt that she is going to make it." Hela answered

Right after she finished, a male appeared in the room, covered in blood.

"It's done. Won't have to worry about them ever again." He smirked

"Good. Now go clean yourself; you're covered in the filth's blood." Hela replied

"Fine." He snapped his fingers, "Is this better for you, sister?"

"Why must you be childish. You know you're supposed to leave that to our oaf of a brother to do."

"But it's fun." He whined

"Who are you?" I questioned

"Oh, sorry. I am Loki, the youngest brother of Hela. We got another brother named Thor, who is the middle child."

"Nice to meet you, Loki. Thank you for saving my sister." I said

"It was my pleasure. She has become like a little sister to us in the short amount of time we have known her." Loki stated, "I am also pretty sure that our mother would adopt her the second she meets her. She tends to do that."

I laughed at that statement. A nurse chose that moment to walk into the room.

"She is stable, but she will be out for at least an hour or two," he said before heading back out.

"Sofia, Luna, Bianca!" I called out, "Let's go."