Basic info on Amara and Natasha

Amara Lyra PotterBorn: July 31, 1980Parents: James Potter, Lily Potter née EvansSiblings: Harry Potter(biological)Powers: magic, elemental, vibration manipulation(quake), wings

Amara Lyra Potter
Born: July 31, 1980
Parents: James Potter, Lily Potter née Evans
Siblings: Harry Potter(biological)
Powers: magic, elemental, vibration manipulation(quake), wings

(the last two on the powers list is from the experiments, she won't figure out those two until later on in the story. her eyes glow a vibrant color when using her elemental powers, a different color for each... blue for water, green for earth, silver for air, red for fire)

Other info: has an eidetic memory. Her parents put her at an orphanage as they didn't want a girl, and Dumbledore also convinced them to put her in the orphanage "for the greater good."

Natasha RomanoffBorn: June 3, 1980Parents: unknownSiblings: Amara Potter(all but blood)Powers: magic, elemental, wings, metamorphagus(i don't know if I spelled that right), (her eyes glow a vibrant color when using her elemental powers, a differen...

Natasha Romanoff
Born: June 3, 1980
Parents: unknown
Siblings: Amara Potter(all but blood)
Powers: magic, elemental, wings, metamorphagus(i don't know if I spelled that right),
(her eyes glow a vibrant color when using her elemental powers, a different color for each... blue for water, green for earth, gold for air, orange for fire)

Other info: was put in an orphanage a few weeks before Amara

Other info on the 2 together: they were both taken to the red room a few weeks after Amara was put there. They were then trained for a few years before being put into a special program where they were also experimented on while still doing the normal training sessions. They were sent to Hogwarts on the premise that they keep up their training while there and also having their training in the summer twice as hard. Both also can telepathically communicate w/ each other due to the bond that they share. They are also the top two at the academy.