Chapter One

Wake up
Breakfast(usually a tiny amount of food)
Train
Get experimented on
Train
Punishment
Bed

That had been my schedule for my life ever since I got here. I am grateful for those that had taken me in as my parents didn't actually care for me; they only cared for my brother. Stupid, I know, but oh well, gotta make do with what you are given.
The day was normal until it was time for more training; instead, I was brought to Madame B. She had said that I have received a letter from some school and that I was to go to it but keep up the training. She also mentioned that Natasha would be going to train together and that someone would be coming to collect us to get our things for said school tomorrow.

~~~~~~~ Next morning~~~~~~~
"Amara and Natasha Romanoff report to Madame B's Office now."
'Guess it's time to go sistra,' I thought to Tasha.
'Guess so,' she replied
We ended up walking there with 4 guards. When we finally reached the office, we noticed a man dressed in all black, huge nose and greasy hair sitting and talking with Madame B.
"You called for us, Madame," I stated
"Ah, good. You girls are here. this is Professor Snape; he was sent to take you to buy your school supplies." Madame B said, "Now, I want you two to be on your best behavior for him. That means no drawing attention to yourselves and most definitely don't start any fights with anyone; however, if you need to, you can end one."
"Yes, Madame. When do you want us back by?" Natasha questioned
"As early as possible, but if you can't come back until tomorrow, that is fine."
"Okay. See you soon, Madame." We said before turning around and walking out with the professor

~~~~~~~
"First off, we are going to Gringotts to get you guys some money. You will probably have to do an inheritance test to see if you have any family vaults already set up here." Snape stated
"I already know I got a family vault here, but I also know that they won't let me use it," I noted
"Why is that?"
"Because they were the ones who gave me to an old person who dropped me off at an orphanage but kept my brother."
"Who are your parents, Ms. Romanoff?"
"Her father is James Potter, and her mother is Lily Potter. The person who dropped her off was a person who went by the name of Dumbledore." Natasha replied for me
"I was unaware that the Potters had a second child."
"That was because they didn't want me. Only them and like four others knew; my godfather, uncle, Dumbledore, and the nurse who helped Lily in the birthing process." I said, "but I'm pretty sure that they wiped the nurse's memories of me."
"Well, I still would suggest getting a test done because who knows, there might be other vaults you can gain access to."
"I was planning on taking one; it wouldn't do any harm. Now how do we treat the goblins who run the bank?" I asked

"With respect; you bow to them in greeting, then you politely ask them to do whatever you need them to do," Snape replied

"Okay, thanks."

~~~~~~~~ at Gringotts~~~~~~~

As we walked by the goblins, we all bowed until we made it to the teller with no one in front of their desks.

"Good morning Mr. Griphook. Myself and my sister were wondering if we could do an inheritance test to see if we have any vaults we could access." I said

"Okay, come with me, and we can get started on them," Griphook replied

He led us to a room and had us sit down before explaining how to do the test.

"Just need seven drops of blood on the piece of parchment in front of you, and your inheritance should start showing up."

"Okay. Thank you, Mr. Griphook." Natasha said

We pricked our fingers and did exactly what he said, then waited for the words to appear on the sheet.

Amara Lyra Potter