[21] Texts

Texts with Dez

Laney
What the hell was that about?

Dez
Pardon?
Oh you mean my comment.
Well it's true.

Laney
You knew why I couldn't come in.

Dez
It was stupid, Delaney! I'm your sister! It shouldn't matter who's there seeing my baby THATS YOUR GOD CHILD! And just because your little boyfriend is obviously insecure gives him the right to tell you what to do? No way babe. I'm allowed to be mad, you aren't.

Laney
I am too allowed to be mad!

Dez
How? I didn't miss the birth of your last child.
I didn't let my boyfriend tell me I couldn't come visit my nephew just because a couple of guys were gonna be there.
Please tell me what you have to be mad about...

Laney
You exploited me to the public. That was so not fair.

Dez
You know what's not fair, Delaney? Life.
You're my fucking sister and you should've been there with Jeremy to see Donnie for the first time. I needed you there, you promised me you'd be there...
And you weren't.
That wasn't fair....

Laney
That doesn't give you the right to try and start a fight with me over Instagram.

Dez
Do you want me to pick a fight Laney because I'm more than willing? Just let me know.
You have no idea how much you hurt me not being at the hospital AT ALL! You've been there for Lilith and Joy, wait until I have to tell Donnie why his aunt wasn't there the day he was born, because of a boyfriend.
Honestly you should be ashamed of yourself. If Jeremy ever told me I couldn't be there just because of Sebastian, I wouldn't slapped him and taken an Uber. You know who showed up? Tom. My EX brother in law, showed up to meet a child who's life he doesn't need to be apart of. But he is because he actually cares about me and cares about Jeremy.
I hope your evening in with Sam was worth it to miss the birth of your first and only nephew.

Laney
I'm sorry
Read at 11:29 am