[31] Real Life

Delaney pulled up the front of Tom's condo, waiting for Avangeline and Beau to get in her car. They climbed in all excited for their plans at a red carpet for Avangeline's tv show premiere tonight.

"Hey mom! Where's Sam?"

"Oh he's going to meet us there, he's at a table reading today."

Delaney's phone rang through the car and she noticed Sam's name with a heart sit across her screen. "Hey honey."

"Don't honey me! How could you sign on to do this movie with Anthony and Sebastian without telling me? And why didn't I know that your costar is your ex husband?!"

"Because you would've reacted like this! Why would I have wanted to tell you when you wouldn't even be happy for me?"

"Why did you even sign up for it? Of course I wouldn't be happy for you! I don't even like them so you shouldn't even be in contact with them."

"But Sam-"

"No. Delaney you're not doing that movie."

"Yes she is!" Avangeline yelled. Delaney looked at her with stern eyes, putting her finger up to silence her but Avangeline had enough. "No mom! I'm done. If you're gonna let this man tell you what you can and can't do, then you can just drop me at the front of the hotel and go home. I'm so sick of this bullshit. Either he's gone or I am! I'll move out and Beau is coming with me because he hates him just as much!"

"Shut up Avangeline this doesn't concern you."

"Don't talk to her like that Sam! I'm on my way home, we are talking this out."

"There's nothing to talk about, Delaney. You either quit the movie or else."

Delaney looked stopped the car in the lot, looking at Avangeline and Beau. She saw the anger in her eyes, Avangeline only wanted for her mother to be happy and hated that Sam was the reason everything about Delaney changed. Avangeline had become more distant with her mother because of it but just said she was spending more time with Tom because it was easier than telling her she hated the person her mother loved.

She looked back at Beau who has tears glistening in his eyes. Whenever he spent a weekend with Delaney, he always tried to stay away from Sam. Not that he was afraid of him or anything, he just couldn't stand the site of him. Him and Sam got along so well at the start until one day when Beau was dropped of by Tom and he saw Sam cleaning out Delaney's closet.

"I'm doing the movie. We're done."

"We're done when I say we're done. You're not doing that movie."

"Fuck off Sam! She's doing the movie and you're not controlling my mom anymore!" Avangeline and Delaney turned around to see Beau after he screamed at the voice in the car. "Sorry mom but I'm sick of you submitting to some guy who doesn't care about you. Now hang up that phone, send the guys to the house get your shit and move!"