[30] Article

TOM HIDDLESTON AND DELANEY CASTRO TO REUNITE ON SET OF NEW MOVIE

It was officially announced early this morning that exes Tom Hiddleston and Delaney Castro will share the screen once again since their divorce

It was officially announced early this morning that exes Tom Hiddleston and Delaney Castro will share the screen once again since their divorce. The news comes from Sebastian Stan on Instagram, announcing how excited he is for this project with "my three best friends" referring to Tom, Delaney, and co-writer/director of the movie Anthony Mackie.

We don't have a lot of details on the plot or title of the movie but we're hoping to find out more when Delaney Castro appears on Jimmy Fallon this Thursday. The only bit of information we have is that "Tom and Lanes were literally born for these roles. You thought they were perfect as Kiari and Loki, just want until you see them as normal people." Mackie said to a fan on the street after a night out with some costars of Avengers: Endgame.

This will be the first time Castro and Hiddleston share the screen together since Avengers: Infinity War which premiered just weeks after they announced their separation.

Stay tuned for more information on the movie.