Intro Part 1

Jane's POV

I'm Jane me Mom And Dad are going to my Grandmother's house we are in a car I'm on the back sit its spring and we have no class in 3 weeks cause of our school being repaired by some reason .I'm wearing a white dress,my hair is brown and long,my skin is white I have blue eyes...while were going to grandma I think about myself ,why dont I have friends do they hate me why won't talk to me...I wonder grandma is okay ,I hope she won't be sick again ,I hope grandma helps me with my problems.

MomJane,were here!

Dad:    Come Jane.

I see grandma looking and smiling at me I see her that she is okay I run to her hugging her...

Jane:   Grandma I miss u..

Grandma*pats Jane's head* there,there sweetie..I miss you too let's go inside..okay.

Jane:okay..

Grandma and I go inside while we hold hands..

JaneGrandma?

Grandma:Yes dear.

Jane:why does nobody talk to me?

Grandma:maybe because they are shy to talk to you.

Jane:grandma do u still have a garden?

Grandma:Do you wanna go take a look?

Jane:Yes *nods*

Grandma and I go to her garden where lots of flowers to be seen I see lots of tulips different colors.

Jane:Wow! Grandma did u plant these? They're sooo pretty..

Grandma:Yes,Jane remember this this flowers are for you.

Jane:for me?

Grandma:yes,for you.this will remind me of you because you are just pretty as these tulips everyone wants you and don't want your petal to fall a part..

Jane:thanks Grandma *hugs grandma*

Grandma:I will not live in this world longer so keep this flowers for me cause these flowers are just special as you..

Jane: Grandma..

The next day..

its 7:00 am in the morning Mom wake me up she said its an emergency Mom said," wash your face brush your hair and wear some proper clothes" so I do what Mom said even I don't even have a slightest idea why..I go down stairs Mom is in a hurry getting her bag and drove me into the car without dad...

Jane:where's dad and grandma?

Mom:I'll explain it when we get there.stay calm and quiet..

Jane:Mom..

We are now in the front of the hospital...I have something in my mind that something happened so Mom and I run I followed Mom running..then we got to the room that we need to go then I see Dad holding Grandma's hand while Grandma is sleeping in that bed..

Jane:Grandma..*cries*plzz be Okay Grandma..What happened to her Mom?

Mom:we saw her in the garden laying down in the tulips with no breath Dad called a ambulance quickly..she's play now we just wait for her to wake up..

Jane:Grandma...

Mom:*hugs Jane* *pats Jane's head* its arrigth Grandma's ganna be okay there there stop crying..

Grandma suddenly moves her fingers..

Jane:Mom! Grandma moves she's okay *cries harder* Grand..ma..
*sob* *sob*..

This will be today if you like this intro give a vote and follow♥♥♥