Chapter 1

Jane's POV

Grandma is now gone...I remembered what she said"I may not live forever but I'll be watching you guiding you and I'll see you again"what did she mean ...I know that's she won't leave forever but she said that I'll see you again and watching me and guiding me what did she mean?..my tears is slowly stopping when I remember my thoughts Mom came beside me and comfort me and we cried together because grandma treated us like her daughter and my dad is her son..

Its now 2 days since grandma's gone..were now in the cemetery where grandma will lay.. I see everyones crying me my uncles and aunties and me cried the loudest and the hardest my mom is hugging me ..and then when they buried her I cried the most and said" GRANDMA!  GRANDMA!..I see some roses,daiseis there but I put tulips.. my dress is an white dress ...we are now in grandma's house mom and dad and my uncle and aunt are talking while i run through the tulips THERE I CRIED then.suddenly glowing blue butterflies fly and form like grandma I was surprised and shocked then one butterfly talk to me and said..

Butterfly:don't cry child grandma is waiting for you in a magical place like wonderland..

Jane:like Alice in Wonderland?

Butterfly:yes but with tulips..and some young man will escort you to go there ..

Then one man appeared..then holds my hand..

Jake:Hello there my name is Jake I'll escort you to wonderland where your grandma waits for you..Jane..

Jane:how do you know my name?

Jake:Your Grandma always talk about you in wonderland?.

Jane:what do you mean always?

Jake:I will tell you when were in the carriage tulips.

A carriage of tulips with horses appeared..its like Cinderella..

Nini:Am I going to see grandma?

Jake:yes Come on grandma is waiting..

So I'm in the carriage and the horses have wings and then there's a big hole on the ground appeared in the bed of tulips..I was shocked Jake holds my hand I blushed then the horses go there and then when were in wonderland I was shocked I see lot of tulips and lot of new nature plants that I haven't seen..I'm beginning to think is this is a dream or not.

Jane:is this a dream?

Jake:Nope this is real life .

Jane:are you a royal prince?(he looks like a prince of tulips and he's dress are princely )

Jake:Yes I am..princess..

Jane:Me?princess?

Jake:yes your grandma is the queen of tulips here.

Jane:My grandma?.

Jake:yes Jane..your grandma said your coming here so I think I'll escort you to her..

Jane:oh.

The horses stop

Jake:Lily why does the horses stop.

Lily is the butterfly I talked with earlier..

Lily:A young man seems to know you Jake it is James..

Jake:Oh James let him in he's my best friend .

James is now in with us then the horses now fly in the sky I hold Jake's hand tight ..

Jake:ouch!

Jane:S-sorry Im just shocked ..

Jake:oh Jane I forgot this is James he's my best friend.James this is princess Jane..the queens Granddaughter..

James:the queens granddaughter..*holds Jane's hand * I'm glad to meet you Jane(wow she's beautiful).

Jane:*blushed*nice to meet you too James.

Jake:(she's mine ..I'm getting jealous )

Uhmm..so were going to your palace Jane..

Jane: Palace?

Jake:yes,your a princess right ..

Jane:Yes.but how did grandma become a queen?

James:I'll explain can I Jake ..

Jake:sure

Guys that's for today Jane wonderland ,sorry for wrong grammar and spellings..I'll update more
.and sorry I've been busy on school
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥