Chapter 2

A/N:guys sorry this will be more shorter then the others

James:well your grandma always go to wonderland when she's still young...when she is playing in the bed of tulips..she follows a sparkling blue butterfly she didn't notice that the there's a hole on the bed of tulips...she fell on tulips of wonderland then she met the Queen..the Queen haven't really have a child the queen always welcomed her and she is the queens favorite  and sooo she make it her princess then everyday your grandma goes here.then when  the Queen is sick a few days she will be here no more, almost about to passed away then she said that your grandma would be the queen and that you ,the granddaughter will be the princess ..

Jane:Oh Wow!but grandma is okay ?

I mean she passed away in our world..

Jake:Well..your grandmas existence in your world would be like wind..a wind that is watching u..hearing you..and guide you...well your grandma really loves you right?..and you love her too..

Jane:yes she love me and I love her nothing else's..

Jake & James: nothing!?!

Jane:Yes,why?

Jake:you mean u don't love someone else?

Jane:Yes I love someone my mom and dad.

James:how about a boy like a crush?

Or someone you like.

Jane:sorry I haven't have a crush on anyone.

James:oh(I swear to god I'm making her fall for me and I want her soooo bad)

Jake:have you have your first kiss?

James:0.0.

Jane:no

Jake:(I'll take your first kiss I swear)

Jane:uhmmm..soooo...are we there yet?

Jake:not yet.

Jane:James r u a prince too?

James:yeah,why?

Jane:nothing just asking..

James:hmm..what is it like in your world?I always wondered.

Jane:in my world..well..in my world I'm a loner..Im shy there I got no friends no one to talk to..no one to have fun with,smile,or laugh..

James:ohhh..they r cruel..what if they found out your a princess?

Jake:James that will never happen its a rule.

James:oh yeah

Jane:a rule but?but why am I here and y is grandma here.

Jake:well that time the queen accepted ur grandma but ur grandma keep it a secrete and only u and her only knows..and Jane don't tell anyone understood?

Jane:*nods*

James*sigh*how long is this ride?

Jake:few more minutes.

James:ugh ..

Jane:is it okay if I go to the palace wearing a dress like this?

Jake:yeah its okay..maybe u will change later after all u are the princess.

James:don't worry about the dress you look beautiful.oh I mean.uh..uhmm.eh..

Jane:*blush*(could I just stop blushing geez...its because this is the first time I talk to boys giving me a compliment).

Jake:u look cute blushing

Jane:*turns red*(OMFG STOP BLUSHING!!).

James:hmm..flirting r we Jake?

Jake:no just complimenting.*smirk*

James:r we there yet?

Jake:not yet.

James:why is it taking sooooo long?

Jake:idk..

Jane:*looks at the window**widen her eyes*WOW!is that the palace?

James:oh yes now where here..

The carriage is now on the ground

James:*gets off the carriage*

Jake:*gets out of the car*

Jane:*stands up*Wow!

Jake:cmom!

They r now in the front door of the palace Lily opened the door with magic?.I guess magic..

Guy sorry this is sooooooooooooo short I just idk busy?I guess well for now I will update not soooo long like before cause idk I dont really know..just like that and well sorry and again and vote if u like this part and sure to follow well thnx again ..♥♥♥