Intro Part 2

Jane's POV

I stopped cried an hour ..and I finally stopped..I'm now sitting waiting for grandma to wake up..then grandma wakes up.I run to her..she carresed my face and then said..

Grandma:don't cru dear ,your eyes are so red..I'm not able to live forever.keep the tulips cared for me ..I'll be always on your guide and you will see me again...

Jane:Grand...ma..

I sit on the chair when she said that I'm over thinking my thought while Grandma is talking with Mom and Dad ..I'm worried of Grandma ..when I was little she always take me to the bed of tulips ..we always loved how we plant and water them..my memories are going through me again..then I remember.She said..

Flashbacks..

Grandma:I'll take of this flower for a thousand years before I die..

Jane:How about forever?.

Grandma:*pats my head* forever it is..

End of flashbacks..

When she said "I will not able to live forever" did she really remember when I said that to her..Grandma..I want you to live forever I don't want you to die ...but she said she will guide me and be able to see her again..I have no idea was that about ..if I will able to see her I'll be glad...but why did she say that?.is she going to die ?now?..
NO!.I don't want that..*cries* I want her to live forever ..I love her ..then

Mom:were going home Jane..Dad is going to stay here for grandma..

Jane:But I want to stay too..

Mom:sorry Jane..say goodbye to Grandma..

Jane:*hugs Grandma*grandma I'll wait for you..

Grandma:wait me at the bed of tulips its our promise okay..

Jane:(I have no Idea what is she telling) yes grandma I'll wait there..

Grandma:*pats Jane's head* that's my granddaughter *hugs*

Jane:*hugs* I love u grandma ..

Grandma:I love you too Jane..take care..and remember our promise..

Jane:I will..goodbye grandma..

Grandma:see you soon..

I'm now with my mom in Grandma's house I'm deeply thinking again...why did she said see you soon?..why?.why?.I'm confused..its now getting dark Mom is cooking now..then we ate dinner..Mom called dad is he had dinner he said yes ..and he said grandma is okay..I'm reliefed after that..I wish I could see her now ...now its morning I'm with Mom in the dining table eating breakfast..

Mom:Jane?.

Jane:Yes Mom?.

Mom:I -i have some bad news..

Jane:What it is Mom?

Mom:well you see she passed away..grandma..

Jane:*completed shocked*grandma ...*cries*.

I run to the sofa while crying I can't believe it..grandma is now..dead..

That's the second intro sorry for the grammar,spelling and its short cause im only thinking what's in my head and type it in here in my phone thms for reading more updates..enjoy♥…