thongs- part 2

okay y'all, prepare yourselves
and thank u to my best friend Eren for helping me write it :P
—————————————————————————
Dreams POV

I quickly scurry to the room to get it in the mood and ready for George. I quietly crack the door and hurry to get set up. I find the skimpiest pair of black lingerie I owned as I find my pair of gloves and matching thigh highs to slip on. I quickly grabbed a bunny ear headband and patiently wait for George.

As soon as I laid down, George walked in in nothing but the thong he had bought earlier.

"Surprise shawtyyy." George said as he walked in.

I then heard a loud thud as Georges phone fell to the floor.

"Oopsies, lemme get that quick." George said as he bent over in a sexy way to get his phone.

"George I swear to god if you aren't over here in five seconds i'm gonna kill you." Dream said as he smacked his chest, indicating for George to come lay down.

George giggled as he scrambled over to their bed, jumping on top of Dream making him wince.
———————————————————————————
"Urgg- Clay." George said moaning in the middle of his sentence as Dream kissed his neck.

"Yes baby?" Dream said as he sat up and looked George in the eyes.

"C-can we... have sex again?" George said grinning.

"Again!! George, what is wrong with you." Dream said as he laughed hysterically.

"I-i'm sorry..." George said getting up off of the bed, about to walk out of the room as Dream grabbed his waist and pulled him down to the bed.

"No no no, i'm so up for it. I was just teasing you silly goose." Dream said laughing as he started kissing George's neck again.

"Ah- fuck Dream."

"Use your words Georgie, words."

"F-fuck me."

"Will do." Dream said winking as he ripped off George's clothes and immediately thrusted half of his length into George.

"AHHH FUCKKKK." George said screaming.

"You ok baby?" Dream said giggling.

"Oh fuck Clayyyy." George said practically moaning Dreams real name.

"George, I'm almost there nrggg-."

"M-me too."

Dream started to thrust even harder, moving George's hips in a circular motion, trying to find his prospate.

"R-right there Clay nrggg."

Dream started to thrust even harder, hitting his prospate every time.

After about 12 more thrusts, George cummed all over the sheets, moaning in the the process as he felt warmness fill up inside him.

Clay pulled out, flipping over next to George, kissing him on the forehead.

"Baby, I'm exhausted." George said heavily breathing.

"But I got you a surprise." Dream said pouting.

"Where is it?" George said groaning.

"In the 1st drawer of the dresser." Dream said smiling.

George slowly stumbled over to the dresser as he opened up the dresser, revealing a pink dildo.

"I love it!! Now I can say "i have a pink dildo... in... my dresser" eheh!!" George said imitating Cardi B.

"Haha, this is why I love you." Dream said smiling.
———————————————————————————
George then rubbed his eyes, hearing a groan next to him, which alarmed him.

"Morning Babe." Dream said smiling as George looked over at him confused.

"Your gonna talk like that after you railed me last night?"

"Are you ok George?" Dream said giggling.

"Dude, we fucked twice today!!"

"Uh, it's 7 in the morning and we both just woke up."

"Um never mind then."

"No no, tell me. Now."

George explained his whole dream, occasionally giggling in the middle of it.

"Woah George, you are always horny."

"Shut up!!" George said flicking Dreams arm.

"Ok, let's go get a shower, you stink!!" Dream said getting out of bed and running to the bathroom.

"Fine you asshole!!" George said getting up out of bed.

He then realized what he was wearing.

A pair of red thongs.
———————————————————————————
Oh my god!!!
Thank you guys for over 400 views ❤️
I love you all so so much hehe

Sorry it took me so long to write this btw

I've been trying to get my math grade up and I struggle with math a lot : (

But I'm good now so i'll be publishing more frequently !!!