only on the weekends- part 3

tw: abuse, homophobia, sh, razors, f slur
(i am apart of the lgbt community and the slur means nothing to anyone, stay safe loves <3)
—————————
(Nobody's POV)
"N-no."

"George, I can't have you doing this anymore sweetheart, I don't want you hurting yourself."

"W-wait, what did you just call me?" George said in between sniffles.

"Nothing, don't worry about it. But I need you to tell me where the razor is George." Dream said putting his hand on George's thigh and rubbing it with his thumb.

"D-dream?"

"Yes George?"

"I- I like you."

"You what?"

"I like you, more than a friend."

"I've actually been feeling the same way, for a while now too."

"I had a feeling." George said giggling.

"Can I kiss you?" Dream said, not paying attention to what George had said.

"Hm?" George said, not fully hearing what Dream had said.

"Nevermind, you probably don't want to."

"If you really wanna kiss me get your ass over here." George said as he smirked.

Dream immediately stood up and pulled George with him. Dream carried George over to his bed and sat him on his lap, not realizing that the door was wide open and George's Dad was standing right there, watching them kiss.

"George Davidson!!" His dad screamed, startling both of the boys.

"Y-yes Dad?" George said, with a worried look on his face. He knew his Dad had seen everything.

"May I have a word with you please, alone?"

"Of c-course." George said as he got off Dreams lap and went downstairs with his Dad.

"I did not raise my son to be a faggot!!"

"Y-yessir, I completely-."

Before George could finish his sentence, he felt a sharp pain against his face, as his Dad had smacked him. His Dad had never done anything like this, he was never abusive.

"I NEVER ASKED YOU TO SPEAK, NOW DID I?"

"No sir." George said as he started to cry.

"Now go upstairs and tell your little boyfriend to leave, I don't want to see him in our house ever again."

"O-ok." George said as he ran up the stairs.

He was immediately greeted by Dream, but as soon as Dream saw George's bruised up face he ran up and hugged him.

"Baby, what happened?"

"N-nothing. You have to leave, now."

"George, I am not leaving unless you come with me."

"LEAVE ME ALONE." George said as he ran into the bathroom and locked the door, pulling out the razor from the box I hid it in earlier as I sink deep cuts into my thighs.

I suddenly see the door open, as Dream is standing there with a sad look on his face, as he walks up to me and snatches the razor from my hand, shoving it in his jean pocket.

"Sweetheart, cmere." He said opening up his arms.

I slowly walk over to him, wincing from the pain of my cuts.

"Pack up some clothes, your spending the night at my house."

"B-but Dream, it's a Thursday. We have school tomorrow and we don't go to the same school."

"We're skipping school tomorrow, ok? Just pack some nice outfits as well."

"Ok." George said as he grabbed his duffel bag and started to pack some things.

"You ready?" Dream said.

"As ready as i'll ever be." George said with a slight frown.

Dream opened my window as we snuck out to his car, starting the engine as driving off to his house.
————————————————
"Hey Dream?"

"Yes Angel?"

"I- was wondering what we are?"

"Well, I do wanna ask you out in a special way... but we can be more than friends for now. How's that sound?"

"G-good." George said as tears started to fall from his already puffy eyes.

Dream saw what had happened, as he pulled over to the side of the road.

"Sweetheart, look at me please."

George immediately started to ball his eyes out.

"Hey, hey come here." Dream said as he opened his arms for George to lay in.

George unbuckled himself as he crawled over the center console and balled up in Dreams arms.

"Hey baby, do you wanna talk about it now?"

"Y-yea."

"George, there is nothing stopping me from making you mine right now. I would just like to ask you in a special way sweetie. It won't be long, I promise. I just need to figure out what I wanna do, ok?"

"I'm sorry I overreacted. I always do, that's why I always get broken up with." George said as he sniffled.

"Georgie, it's ok. Everyone gets upset."

"I guess."

"You ready to head back to my house?"

"Mhm." George said as he crawled back into his seat, purposely not buckling himself to see what Dream would do.

Dream noticed that George wasn't buckled as he reached across and grabbed his seatbelt, buckling his partner in.

George giggled as they headed off to Dreams house all happy.
———————————————————
I'm sorry this is so short!! I've been trying to focus on my grades since school is almost over, but i'm back bow that i got my math grade up :)
I also had readers block lol 😫😫

I also have a long car ride home from my softball tournament so i'll be working on a new chapter. It will probably be longer hehe

also, thanks for 750 views!!!