angels- only part

picture credit to @dodiedoodles on tiktok!!!
tw// lime, i think?! and happy couple 🥺❤️
———————————————————————————
Clay POV//
"George!!"

"Yes sweetheart?" George said peaking his head in our room with a bowl in his hands, stirring some type of food.

"What's for dinner, i'm hungryyyyyy." I said as I pulled my headphones down to my neck.

I was a professional streamer, mostly playing minecraft... sometimes I would stream with my friends Nick, Bad, Karl, and Quackity. George on the other hand was a computer programmer, doing cooking on the side. Not professionally, he just really enjoyed cooking.

"I figured I would make your favorite, caesar salad!!"

"Really?!"

"Really," George said as he sat down the bowl on the dresser as her walked over to give me attention.

I did the little grabby hands as he sat on my lap and snaked his arms around my neck and went in for a kiss. It wasn't an aggressive kiss, it was passionate.
I licked George's bottom lip, asking for permission. He declined as he pulled away and got off my lap.

"Georgieeee." I said whining.

He ignored me as he picked up the bowl and started to walk out the door, as I threw a cat toy at him.

"Hey!!" He said giving me a death stare.

"You left me without a kiss angel." I said giving George the puppy dog eyes.

"Angel? Where did that come from?"

"You wanna know why you're my angel baby?"

"Don't take too long, or you won't have any caesar salad." George said winking.

I took off my headphones and put them on the charger as I went and sat on our bed. I patted the spot next to me as George came and sat down.

"Well, let's start off with how beautiful you are. You're eyes are a seasick sort of green, I could stare at them all day. Your freckles fit with your face shape. Your nose is so cute and small, it's adorable. Your shoulders are the perfect amount of broad, which fit with your arms. Your stomach is beautiful, a little toned which looks nice when you wear crop tops. Your hips and waist are so perfect. I love when you wear low-waisted jeans and i loose crop top, it fits your body type perfectly."

"Cla-"

"Hold on baby, I'm not done yet."

"Okie hehe."

"Your personality is my favorite part of you, even though the outside is still beautiful. You care for others, even if you hate them. And most of all you take care of me and make sure I have everything I need. When I'm gaming, you always bring me food during the day. You make sure my streams are going smooth, and you fit your schedule so it doesn't interfere with mine. That's what I love about you, your so mindful."

"Clay, I love you so much."

"I love you too. And sorry to ruin the mood, but I have to stream with Nick." I said frowning.

"It's ok love, I'll go finish dinner so when your done we can eat, ok?"

"Thank you baby, I love you."