beautiful "girl"

(This a isn't real story even though I'm including a few real streams in it )

Clay had been on his PC all day. He had to join Tommy's stream since he had his birthday party on the SMP.

His boyfriend, George, had wanted to go to the beach... but Clay had to stream. He hadn't streamed in 2 weeks.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I really need to stream tho."

"Yea, I understand I guess." George said as he stormed angrily out of the room.

"Shit, I made him upset."

Clay still decided to stream anyways.

He was in the middle of his stream when George walked in the room, his eyes puffy, clearly from him crying.

"Hold on guys, I'll be right back." He said as he muted his stream.

He walked over to George who was sitting on his phone scrolling through twitter.

"Hey..." Clay said as he pulled up George's chin, causing him to look into his eyes.

"Hi." George said in an unfriendly tone. Clay could tell he was still upset.

"Listen, after I'm done streaming... I'll tell Nick I can't join his stream anymore and we can go to the beach, ok?"

"Really?" George said looking up with excited eyes.

"Really." Clay said letting out a little chuckle as he gave George a passionate kiss, as he headed back over to his setup.

Clay spent the next 30 minutes talking to chat as he roamed around the SMP. He suddenly zoned out, remembering he had nothing planned for him and Gogy to do at the beach.

Suddenly, a dono read out,

"You a little distracted Dream?"

He then snapped out of it.

"Oh shit, sorry guys! George and I are going on a date after my stream. He suggested the beach but I have no idea what to do while were there." Dream said as he frowned.

Suddenly, ideas started rolling through the chat. But one stood out in particular.

A picnic.

"Omg thank you guys!" Clay said immediately smiling.

Another dono rolled in.

"Since we gave you the idea, we better see pictures of the date on twitter!!"

Clay smiled as he said, "Of course, anything for my fans!"

"Anyways guys, I'm gonna go get ready for the date, I'll see you guys later! Don't forget that I love you and that you are worth it. Bye everyone!!"

He said as he clicked the raid button, raiding Nick. He then texted Nick on discord.

Sappynappy♥︎

You joining the stream Clay?

Clay <3

Sorry man, George and I are going on a date.

Sappynappy♥︎

It's alright, have fun! But not too much fun if yk what I mean 😉

Clay let out a little laugh then shut off his PC.

Meanwhile, George had been getting ready to go to the beach. He packed a bag which contained sunscreen, towels, and other beach necessities.