𝟘𝟡

"I seriously need to stop coming here so much." Haneul said with a sigh before looking at Taeyong.

They are currently in his office along with Kun, Johnny and Taeil.

"Wait, so you're telling me that you took Haechan to her?!" Johnny asked again in disbelief.

Taeyong sighed, "She was the closest person who had medical experience that I somewhat trusted."

"Taeyong, she broke into our house! For all we know she could be a spy!" Johnny said incredulously.

Kun slowly nodded, "I think Johnny's right, we can't trust her. We don't know anything about her."

"Wow, I feel so loved." Haneul said sarcastically. Johnny rolled his eyes.

"You, not another word out of you until we decide what to do." He said as he watched her with narrowed eyes.

Haneul pouted and made her way towards the small couch in the corner before sitting down and crossing her legs.

She didn't know why she was going through all this trouble when Taeyong was the one who asked her to join them in the first place.

Taeil sighed and sat beside her as the two silently waited for the heated debate to start.

"We can't trust her!"

"She saved Haechan's life."

"That could've just been a trick to get us to trust her."

"Look, this would only be temporary. She'd help Taeil out until we find someone who we can trust for sure."

"I don't like this."

"Damn, it must be serious if Kun's acting like this." Taeil whispered. Haneul looked at him in confusion.

"Why?" She asked as the three older boys continued to debate.

"He's the kindest out of everyone. The fact that he's this suspicious about you means that he really doesn't want you to join." He answered.

"Look, I trust her enough to do this." Taeyong said as he tiredly rubbed his forehead.

"What about you?" Johnny asked the boy beside him.

Kun was silent for a while in contemplation before slowly shaking his head, "Sorry, but I don't trust her." He said.

"Hyung?" Johnny turned around to ask Taeil.

He smirked before nodding, "I would trust her with my life." He said confidently.

Haneul's eyes widened in shock as she whipped her head to the side.The other three held similar shocked faces as they looked at their eldest member.

Johnny snapped out of it, "Well, I don't trust her at all." He said adamantly.

For a moment everyone was silent. It was two against two and it seemed as if they weren't going to reach a decision anytime soon.

Taeyong opened his mouth to say something but was cut off when Hendery burst into his office.

"Hyung! It's your sister!" He said in panic.

All four of the boys ran out of the office, worry taking over as they saw the younger boy's panicked expression.

Leaving a very confused Haneul alone in the office.

Haneul slowly got up, there was no point in staying here if they didn't plan on at least trying to come up with a decision.

Truth be told, she thought that Taeyong had come to ask her after they had all discussed it.