𝟙𝟙

*Note* The Wooseok in this story is not related to anyone in real life. I just wanted to clear that up.*

*Italics means that it's a flashback.*

"I had to saved one idiot two years ago, then another idiot this week and now I have to save the nephew of the leader of idiots." Haneul  grumbled as she approached the light up casino.

"No one's forcing you." Johnny's voice rang through her ears.

"Asshole." She retorted in a low voice, knowing that everyone else heard her.

The girl froze when she got to the door, her hand was on the door and ready to push it open.

"Why'd you stop?" Jisung asked confusedly. He was watching her from on top of the roof of the building across the street.

His sniper was set up and ready in case Haneul gets into any trouble. Even though he could only be useful if she happened to be in trouble near a window.

"I'm just hoping that nothing's changed." She said with a sigh.

"You've been here before?!" Yuta asked in surprise.

"Yup." The girl said curtly, not exposing anything else.

She took a deep breath before pushing the door open, the sudden bright lights blinded her for a minute.

When her eyes finally got used to the sight, she surveyed the room. Her lip twitched under her mask when she saw that her prayers had been answered.

The place looked exactly the same.

There were slot machines everywhere, tables with very intense gambles going on were scattered across the room. Old and young people mingled around while guards in suits walked around to make sure nothing was out of the ordinary.

If Wooseok wasn't such a shady and disgusting bastard, then you could say that he was running a great business.

Haneul felt someone watching her, her eyes slowly shifted to see a guard standing near the bar watching her.

She wasn't exactly fitting in with everyone else's colourful and sparkly dresses. She was wearing a back sweater, black leggings and a pair of dirty white sneakers.

She started to move towards the elevators, paying no attention to the fact that there were now several guards watching her.

"Uhh Haneul.....there are some guys watching you.....they're literally following you." Hendery said, unsure wether the younger girl was aware or not.

"I know." Haneul said picking up the pace towards the elevators. She watched as one elevator's doors opened and two people went inside.

Making a split second decision, she broke out into a run and sprinted towards the open elevator.

"Holy shit." Jeno said as the boys watched Haneul run. Being a 19 year old university student who lived by herself, the ability to run quickly when she got late was something that she picked up quickly.

She just managed to slip between the closing doors, turning around to catch a small glimpse of the guards who had started to run after her.

Haneul was in one corner of the elevator. She looked to the other corner, where a young lady and a man who looked old enough to be someone's grandpa were intensely making out.

"Karma's a bitch." Jaehyun said matter a factly. He had left the building and was now in the van, watching Haneul from a computer.

She rolled her eyes before looking at the floor numbers, which caused her to frown.