𝟘𝟚

"If you want we could go somewhere more comfortable for both of us." He whispered, his lips almost touching Haneul's ear.

Haneul leaned forward, unfazed by his antics. Jaehyun's eyes widened when the girl copied him, her lips just inches away from his ear.

"I'm a virgin who still hasn't had her first kiss, and I'm 19. So technically you'd be taking a minor to bed with you, Mr. Jung Jaehyun." She said to him softly before leaning back, creating space between them.

Jaehyun was no longer smiling. He silently got up and walked toward the door before opening, and then slamming it shut as he left.

.............................................................................

"What's wrong? What did she say?" Taeyong asked as soon as Jaehyun opened the door.

The younger boy sat down with a huff and looked at the leader tiredly. "She's too much, it's either that or I'm just too tired to deal with her after tonight."

Taeyong nodded, he felt bad putting Jaehyun in that position even though he saw that he was tired.

"What did she say to you?" Yangyang asked as he leaned forward.

Jaehyun sighed again. "She said 'I'm a virgin who still hasn't had her first kiss, and I'm 19. So technically you'd be taking a minor to bed with you, Mr. Jung Jaehyun.' God she's annoying!"

"Damn, she's feisty." Ten said.

For a minute the boys were quiet, when suddenly Chenle spoke up.

"How about we send Jisung in? He's her age after all." He said while looking at the younger boy. Jisung looked at his best friend in surprise.

"I don't know...." Taeyong trailed as he looked at Jisung.

"Come on hyung, I think he'll do fine. Besides she'll probably feel more comfortable with someone her age." Chenle said. The rest of the Dreamies looked at him suspiciously.

Why was he trying so hard to get Taeyong to let Jisung interrogate her?

"We can give it a try. I don't care about how comfortable she is, I just want information." Taeyong said, nodding at Jisung to give it a try.

The boy looked at the others before nodding and heading towards the room.

They watched as he entered the room, the girl looked at him as he sat down.

"My name's Jisung, what's yours?" He asked. a small smile on his face.

Johnny took a deep breath. "He shouldn't have told her his name." He said worriedly.

Taeyong narrowed his eyes and nodded in agreement.

"Jisung knows what he's doing." Chenle said confidently.

They continued to watch. Jisung scrunched his nose, "That's okay, I guess you don't have to tell me even though I told you."

The girl remained silent.

Jisung pursed his lips, he was about to say something else when she interrupted him.

"Why can't you just believe me when I say that I came in here to get out of the rain." She asked, you could tell that she was getting annoyed.