𝟙𝟚

"Okay, are none of us going to question what she just said? I mean, since when was Wooseok's favourite number 2?"

"Shut up Haechan."

Haneul was seriously regretting ever getting involved with these boys, but there was no turning back now. She was in a rat's nest and had a little boy to save.

The little boy was the nephew of a gang leader, but he was still a little boy regardless of his family.

Haneul's eyes widened when a man in a suit started to head towards her, he hadn't seen her yet so she quickly hid inside a supply closet.

Everyone went quiet when the man stopped in front of the supply closet that Haneul was in. The girl took a deep breath before she swung the door open, and hit the man hard.

Before he could react she punched him in the face, wincing when she felt the pain. After all, it had been a long time since she last fought like this.

The man stumbled back a little which gave Haneul time to recover before coming forward, grabbing his hair and smashing his head into the wall beside them.

The man stood still for a few seconds before collapsing to the ground. The boys were silent as they stared at their screens in disbelief, Jisung was the only one who didn't know what was happening.

"What the hell!" She said, shaking her hand as if it would get rid of her pain. "What? Is everyone's heads made of rock or something?!"

Johnny looked at Taeyong with wide eyes. They clearly knew nothing about Haneul. But the young leader wasn't returning his stare, instead he was watching Sungchan.

The young boy was watching the computer screen with an indifferent face. Sungchan wasn't surprised to see the younger girl fight, he hadn't seen it in a long time, but it was nothing new.

He was against her going back into this, but Haneul, being the stubborn person she was, wouldn't just stand back when there was a child involved.

Haneul sighed as she looked around. "Where's room 222?" She asked the boys. Renjun broke out of his shock first.

"Does he really like the number 2 that much?" He mumbled under his breath. The girl shrugged, not because she didn't want to tell them but because she simply didn't know the answer.

"This is it." She whispered. The young girl took a deep breath as she looked at the brown coloured door in front of her. Fake gold lined the edges of it and covered the handle.

The asshole certainly still has his ego.

Haneul pulled a hair pin out of her hair, twisting it before putting it in the keyhole. She narrowed her eyes as she turned the pin around, mentally congratulating herself when she felt the locks clicking into place.

The boys weren't making a single sound, holding their breathes as they waited for what was about to happen.

At this point Jisung had changed his position on the roof, making sure that if Haneul needed help, and happened to be near a window, he would be there.

Jaehyun was also there for help, although there wasn't much he could do for her from inside the van.

She's on her own. He thought with a frown.

"What's wrong?" Jaemin asked suddenly.

The older boy knew something was wrong when he saw the youngest's frown and furrowed eyebrows.

"Nothing." Jisung replied curtly.

Now the others were starting to become concerned as well. They could obviously tell that something was bothering him. However, they didn't have time to press on the matter because Haneul spoke up.