A new world

Y/N P.O.V

The Almaty tower needs to be put into orbit and I'm the only one who can do this.

Ruby: Y/N you don't have to do this 

Y/N: Ruby I need to do this and I'm the only one who can and you said we need to warn the others about Salem 

Ruby: fine but just make sure that you come back alive we need you to defeat Cinder

Y/N: of course Ruby I'm combat ready so don't worry about me 

I then start to fly up to the colosseum pushing it up higher then what the gravity dust is pushing it up thither and thither into the air as it then leaves the atmosphere. So I have just used my magic of the winter maiden to push the Almaty coliseum outside of the atmosphere to make it a working satellite and away from the grim but I'm tired it was hard to push it all that way as I started to drop and pick up speed as a red portal of sorts opened up as I was suddenly on the ground as I sit up to get a look around and identify where I am. 

Y/N: *everything fine running diagnostics scanning,  scanning everything functioning operational I'm combat ready. Connecting to Amity tower trying, trying failed curious running environment scan location unknow. Unknow but that's impossible rerunning scan no matches wait there are over satellites. Connecting to available satellites trying, trying successful that's sensational downloading data 0% wow there is a lot of it*

I stay around in the area that I landed learning that I'm within a place called 'Japan' on 'Earth' I also learned every available language along with the fact that theirs no Grimm or aura but I also know I'm along in a new world so the only thing to do is try and get used to this new world and see it's wonders for myself and not through images on this 'internet'. I head towards a town called Kouh whilst also making myself a registered person witch is very easy considering I'm a robot but that's a secret along with the fact that I'm the winter maiden witch is now no longer able to fight against the fall maiden but Cinder won't become a dual maiden yet so that's a plus. I enter the town and get a small house not that I need it but I need to be able to blend in don't I.

I also register myself for school even if I don't need to I was still in school in Atlas so why would here be any diffrent after a bit of searching I find a decent school although for some reason it says to stay away from most of the boy's I don't...

I also register myself for school even if I don't need to I was still in school in Atlas so why would here be any diffrent after a bit of searching I find a decent school although for some reason it says to stay away from most of the boy's I don't know why since both Ren and Jaune are very nice people and are sensational friends but I will find out I suppose starting the next week. 

Time skip to Monday

It is Monday and I'm going to a school in this new world I need to understand there culture a bit more and what better way then experiencing it first hand. Walking in I see a girl with red hair a as I was curious so I scanned her and identified her as Rias Gremory but her DNA was intresting since it doesn't match up to standardized DNA that I was getting from everyone else I need to be carful of her. After walking around a bit I find the student council room which I was told to go there to get my time table for the day. So I open the door with my foot with what most people would consider excessive force.