Aftermath

Sirzechs P.O.V during the rating game

The rating game to decide Rias's future is under way and I won't lie I'm nervous I really hope that she wins. Through out the match Riser's pieces are going down but Rias also lost her Rook and Knight making me more and more nervous and with Riser's queen still active I fear Rias might not win with her Bishop, Pawn, second Rook and Queen although I have to hope she wins. After a few seconds Riser's Queen makes an appearance and Rias's Queen goes to confront her before getting knocked out. Wait I haven't looked at the Rook. I look over to where she is and see her fighting two people before taking then out before Rias removes her Bishop to protect her. Ok Sirzechs calm down and breath the bomb Queen is now on the Rook and the Rook is close enough to not allow Riser's Queen to blow her up amazing. Riser is fighting Issei on top of the school wait why are the swords pointing to the school but wait what they fire lasers but if might hit Isse- how, just how did it hit Riser form that range alright Issei stand up great. Whilst this is happening I'm jumping up and down in my seat excited as Issei punches Riser of the roof causing Riser's Queen to fall back to help him only for them to get froze together and I couldn't be happier with my little sister.

Sirzechs: *sighs* that was a close game

Serafall: it sure was 

I look to my left to see Serafall one of the four leaders of hell along with me and to be honest I forgot she was here.

Serafall: go on congratulate your little sister

I nod and open up a portal to where Rias is and start to hug here crying a small amount from shear relief. After hugging her I notice her Rook looking at us.

Y/N: oh is everyone giving out hugs

Sirzechs: uh no I'm just proud of my little sister

Rias blushes a bit at me embarrassing her.

Sirzechs: welcome to the house of Gremory

After I said that Rias then speaks up.

Rias: can I speak with you 

We then walk of to somewhere privet and she then tells me everything that she knows about her 'Rook' since she hasn't got a piece inside of her and is in fact not of this world.