Im Sorry (Todobaku)

(Warning ⚠️ depressing thought, suicide! Please don't read if it will trigger you)

Todoroki POV
He smiled looking into his boyfriend's crimson eyes. Tonight was the night, he might as well enjoy this while it lasts. He was sitting in his dorm on his bed and smiled slightly at Bakugou. He had always loved his eyes and his smile. He decided to do something that he had never done before, afterall tonight was the night. He took Bakugou's hands in his own and he stood up smiling at him. He played some light music off his phone and pulled him until he was standing. "Come on." He walked to the center of the room and placed his hands on his hips. He slowly swayed back and forth and smiled at him. It took Bakugou a second but then he felt his arms move to be around his neck. He smiled and just danced back and forth enjoying the smooth music. Bakugou looked at him slightly suspicious since he was acting strange. It was getting late and the sun was dipping below the horizon and the last rays of sunlight shone through the window casting a warm tone in the room as it began to get darker. "Am I missing something?" He turned his head back to Bakugou since he had started to look out the window. He gave him a lighty kiss and then looked at him, "No I just felt like dancing." He still looked suspicious but just seemed to shrug and pulled closer to him resting his head on his shoulder. He smiled feeling his poofy hair against his neck and hugged him tight. They stayed like that just slowly swaying hugged tight against each other and feeling the body heat shared between them.

Eventually Bakugou pulled away, "We have school tomorrow we need to get sleep." He nodded and turned to leave and grab his stuff when he felt Bakugou's hand grab him, "Just stay here with me." He shrugged and turned back to him. He saw Bakugou turn to lay down and this time he was the one who pulled him back. He gave him a deep kiss filled with love and hugged him tight. He wished he could just stay in this moment with him forever but eventually he pulled away, "You're being weird dumbass." He just laughed a little and laid down with him hugging him tight. "Am I not allowed to kiss my boyfriend?" He asked, planting another kiss on his cheek. Bakugou just buried his face into his chest and closed his eyes. He rubbed his back gently and felt him go limp in his arms and heard light snores.

He waited a while and just hugged him tight. Eventually he gave him another kiss and looked at him with a sad glance, "I love you." He whispered and carefully released him and got off the bed being careful not to disturb him. He walked over to his desk and wrote a small note for him when he woke up. He then put on his shoes and gave him one last look before silently slipping out the door. He walked up to the roof and walked out onto the flat roof of the dorms. There was a slight breeze and the stars were shining.

He walked to the edge and looked down at the ground, it was a long ways down. He couldn't do it anymore...All of his thoughts and doubts came rushing back which was a drastic difference from a while ago when he had been with Bakugou. He didn't love him, he just felt bad and was using him. He was weak and a disappointment. He shouldn't be a hero, he would just become like him. He slipped his shoes off and placed them on the roof before climbing onto the ledge and standing on it looking down at the ground. He stood with the wind blowing through his hair mixing the red and the white. One last hoorah against his father, destroying his best creation. As he was about to jump he had one last flashback from the past...

He smiled over at Bakugou with the sun shining in his eyes. He had never felt this way and he was so happy with a smile on his face for the first time in forever. He was dating Bakugou and it was unexpected but so nice and he loved him which he could finally admit since he had sorted out what this feeling was and decided it was nice. It was after school and they were walking down the beach. There was nobody else there and the crashing of the waves. The sun had started to set and the sky was filled with beautiful colors. Suddenly Bakugou stopped walking and grabbed his wrist. He also stopped and looked over at him tilting his head slightly out of confusion. Suddenly he was met with soft lips against his own and his eyes widened before closing and kissing him back. He had never kissed anybody before but it was...nice. He wrapped his arms around Bakugou, holding him close until they separated and he looked in his red eyes which glowed in the last bits of sun. "I love you dumbass." He had never heard anybody say that and it made him feel warm and happy and like somebody actually cared about him.

He smiled at the memory as a single tear slipped down his cheek shining in the moonlight. "I love you too." He silently fell forward and let the force of gravity take over as he plummeted to the ground with a small smile on his face, he was finally going to get what he wanted. He hit the ground with a thud and then silence with no more of the normal nighttime noises, as if the world was mourning.

Bakugou POV
He woke up in the morning and blinked a few times adjusting the bright sunlight shining through the window. He reached out for Todoroki but felt nobody there. He opened his eyes fully and saw he was gone before sitting up and looking around not seeing him anywhere. "Shoto?" He asked with no response, he frowned and stood up and saw the note on the desk. He walked over and picked it up and read it before his eyes widened and he grabbed his jacket before rushing out the door. The note just said a simple I'm sorry.

He ran around the dorms asking anybody about him but nobody knew. He saw cop cars outside the dorms and a crowd watching and some people were crying. "Oi, what happened?" Deku turned around and looked at him with tears running down his face but didn't say anything. When nobody answered he huffed in frustration and walked out the door although some people tried to stop him. Some of the police told him to go back inside but he pushed them away and saw a bag covering a body. He saw white and red hair peeking out of the top and his eyes widened and he tried to push through to the bag but was stopped by Aizawa's scarf pulling him back. He turned around to him with anger in his eyes and pointed at the bag, "Is that..." Aizawa silently nodded and any anger in his eyes disappeared and he felt tears run down his face. He started shaking and felt arms wrap around him. It couldn't be him, it couldn't. He was shaking violently and crying unable to stop himself or care that there were people around.

Eventually he straightened and shoved Aizawa away and ran into the dorms and ignored his roommates who tried to help him. He ran up the stairs and into the dorm and slammed the door. He had thought he was in his own dorm but he looked around and realized he was in his. He looked around at his neat and clean room. He slid down the wall onto the floor and just cried in silence. He was gone...

(Sorry for the sad oneshot I just felt like giving people pain)

(1335 words)