Relief (Dabi x Reader)

Y/N POV
When you got back to the bar you walked straight to your room without saying anything to any of the league. Although Dabi attempted to say something you brushed it off and ignored them. This raised some suspicion since you normally started up a convo with a bright cheery attitude. They watched you leave and returned to their conversation although Dabi did glance at the door occasionally.

You laid in bed curled in a ball with your eyes shut tight holding your lower abdomen. Your cramps had gotten so bad that you didn't even want to move and didn't know if you could so you just stayed like that feeling miserable and hoping you wouldn't have to go out again today. They had started while you were out and they had only gotten worse to the point that nothing would help to relieve the pain.

Dinner rolled around and when somebody knocked on your door you didn't stir and after a few more knocks that increasingly got louder, you just yelled for whoever it was to go away. It went silent and you could tell they were still behind the door until you eventually heard footsteps walking away. You stayed quiet and laid there unable to relax with tense muscles. Sleep wasn't even an option to pass the time until they subsided so you just had to wait for it to be over.

The door opened once again and you poked your head up about to yell at whoever it was when you saw it was Dabi with food. He walked over and set down the food before looking you up and down. "What's wrong with you?" He asked in his normal tone and you just looked up at him raising an eyebrow. "Yeah just perfect." Sarcasm could be heard clearly in your voice and it caused Dabi to scoff.

"Point taken, what's wrong with you." You stayed silent not thinking he would understand and was going to just tell him to fuck off but you didn't really want to be alone right now so you looked away and laid your head back down. "It's just cramps." Dabi didn't seem fazed although he did have Toga who was like a sister to him so he probably knew from her.

After a moment of Dabi just looking at you, he sighed and then shifted over to lean against the wall beside your bed. You poked your head up confused about what he was doing. Before you could ask you felt strong arms pulling you towards him. You came out of your ball to brace against him and looked into his bold turquoise eyes that were only inches away.

As if he could tell what you were thinking he just stated in a clear voice. "Just get comfortable." It didn't seem like he planned on giving you a choice so you sighed before shifting some to be in a more comfortable position against him. "You done moving?" You just nodded not looking at him and after a moment you felt his hand shift so that it was resting on your lower abdomen.

You grabbed his wrist about to pull it off when it warmed up soothing some of the pain. Your grip relaxed as you mouthed a slight oh. You hadn't been expecting that but it felt nice and you released his wrist laying back against him and relaxed some. You could hear him chuckle probably from your reaction but you didn't really care. His other arm wrapped around you pulling you close and you gladly leaned into his hold. The tension disappeared as you were finally able to relax some enjoying the comfort that Dabi brought with him. Without realizing it you drifted off against him and the last thing you heard was another one of his signature laughs which could be taken as a sigh.

(648 words)