03

"In the vampire world, there are three vampire hunters that are called 'The Three Shinigami.' If you run into any one of them, you're on your own. Even the three of us together can't help you get away." Mahito said as he laid on my sofa comfortably.

"Six Eyes and Infinity technique owner Gojo Satoru, Vampire controller Geto Suguru, and..."

"the 'Pure Love Legend' Okkotsu Yuta." 

I had the pleasure of seeing Gojo Satoru and Geto Suguru in a fight from afar. When the two of them teamed up in a vampire siege, I saw the most horrific and bloody scene in my entire life. I could not help but shiver even at the memory of it. 

"Why is he called 'Pure Love Legend?' What does he look like?" 

Mahito fished out a 'Wanted' notice: "I don't know... the hunter community calls him that."

He flattened the crumpled paper: "Here, he looks like this. For a weakling like you, if you ever run into this guy, run away immediately as far as you can." 

Just a glance at the 'Wanted' notice, my body froze right there.

The person on the notice was emotionless and appeared to be just a teenager. His black hair covered the sides of his forehead. His dark blue eyes were deep and calm. Even just one glance could drag you into the dark abyss of those compelling eyes. He looked extremely thin and sleep-deprived by those dark circles. 

I looked at it for a long, long time.

Until Mahito flicked my forehead. 

"You're not scared just by looking at the picture, are you?" When he reached his hand out to take the notice back, I hugged it as if it was a treasure.

"What are you doing?"

I looked at Mahito with pitiful eyes.

"Mahito...I think I'm...in love."