end

Yuta taught me a lot of things. He taught me how to get along with people politely yet also keeping a distance. He taught me the etiquette of eating with humans. He taught me how to use human social software and phones. He taught me how to write more words and read books. He was very, very patient. He never spoke to me in a loud voice. It was as if I was having a long dream, swept away in his tenderness and never wanting to wake up.

Every month, the prison officer would call him. He would say: "I'm teaching her all kinds of things."

He also taught me how to properly express my emotions and how to properly confess my love.

He taught me how to hold hands, how to hug, how to kiss.

He taught me to hold each other's hands by intertwining fingers tightly. He taught me to hug each other and seriously feel each other's warmth. He taught me to snuggle together to get familiar with each other's tastes.

He told me that he wanted us to always be together and love each other.

As his prisoner, I didn't have the right to leave on my own. I was like an innocent child repeating his words: "Okay. We'll stay together all the time. I won't run away without permission." 

He also told me that he would teach me the most intimate thing that humans would do to each other.

We did the thing that would keep each other warm in the cold night. I felt a bit of pain, but I also felt comfort and pleasure I've never felt before. The night was thick. I hugged him tightly with slight fear.

My fingertips traced the soft lines of his soft brow bones, his eyes, and his lips.

"Are Yuta and I, are we dating?" 

He didn't answer my puzzled murmur immediately. I felt the familiar, refreshing scent of his soft hair sliding across my cheek.

He brought my hand to his beating heart. 

"My heart, my body, my future..."

"They all belong to you." 

🎉 You've finished reading as an antagonist, can i date the protagonist - jjk okkotsu yuta vampire au 🎉