06

My first encounter with Okkotsu Yuta was beautiful, yet also a bad one.

As I opened my eyes in a daze, I realized that I was not in my own bedroom.

It wasn't Mahito or Hanami's either. I looked around still sleepily. Mahito and them couldn't afford to live in a luxury apartment like this one.

I felt a cool sensation between my wrists. I lowered my head and noticed that my wrists were locked in handcuffs, while my ankles were tied with shackles.

The room door creaked and opened. Sunlight peeked in.

"You're awake." I heard the voice of the boy that I dreamed about.

He looked down at me from above. His eyes were cold and indifferent, completely different from the gentle look of last night.

"I'm sorry to have taken some extraordinary measures to knock you out, but there aren't that many defenseless vampires like you these days..." His tall figures blocked the bright sunlight that pierced my eyes. He cupped my chin, forcing me to look into his eyes.

"Why did you go to the fair yesterday? If you said that you just wanted to go there for fun, I won't believe it."

I dizzily realized that he had wanted to catch me from the beginning.

So all those tender smiles from yesterday were fake masks?

"I..." The nerves in my brain tensed. I tilted my sore neck, not knowing where to start.

I felt the cool blade against my throat.

I looked at him in panic. Is Okkotsu Yuta angry? What should I do?

"Or did you vampires sent spies to investigate human activity..." I could see my pale face from fear reflected in his deep eyes, "and they sent you here because you look almost exactly like a normal human?"

"No, I never lied to you!" I denied aloud, "I came to look for you. I originally just wanted to see you from afar..."

I straightened my spine: "I have never hurt any humans! I don't even have fangs! I also faint at the sight of blood!"

The more I spoke the more eager I got and the braver I became. I had never been so brave in my 17 years of vampire life.

"Because you are really good-looking and totally my type! I just wanted to come and see you... you can kill me as you please, I've already accomplished my dream!"

I nervously shut my eyes, like a hero facing her death.

"I'm happy even if I die and become a ghost by the hands of Okkotsu-kun!"

I heard Okkotsu Yuta chuckle at my absurdity. I opened my eyes; his pale face unexpectedly emerged with a faint smile.

There was silence in the air, but my stomach rumbled, completely ruining the moment.

The sunlight gently swept over his thin fingertips. He quickly swiped his index finger at the silver blade.

My mouth opened wide in surprise. Before the images by my retina could reach my brain nerves to react, the dark-haired boy inserted his long, slender finger into my mouth.

Okkotsu Yuta, does he know what he's doing?

His finger gently brushed over my unformed fangs. The slight tickle provoked me to straighten my back.

"I...I'm not going to hurt you..." I said vaguely, carefully enough so that I don't hurt him.

I've never begged anyone for food. But I thought that this feast was the most supreme meal in my life.

He withdrew his finger. I could still see a string of saliva.

"Next time I see you approach within ten meters of human activity," his eyes dulled as he leaned closer to me, his hot breath right next to my earlobe. His disheveled black hair gently brushed my brow bone, tickling comfortably.

"I'll break your legs and lock you up forever."

My brain shut down immediately. I felt my cheeks burning.

After saying that, he slowly wiped off the blood on his blade.

"One minute, run."

The next moment my handcuffs and shackles were split open. I looked fixedly at his expressionless face for a few seconds, and immediately spread my feet and ran out from the human region with the fastest speed I could run in my life.

This was my first encounter with Okkotsu Yuta. How wonderful and how terrible.