Picking Class Rep! the calm before the storm

Y/N POV the next day 

As the next day started off,everyone was either overwhelmed or beyond happy with the students biggest challenge yet....

Reporter: So what do you think of all might becoming the latest teacher of UA?

Y/N: uhhhhhh well i suppose he is a huge inspiration,even to those who don't attend his classes.

Midoriya: Uhhhhh....s-sorry i have to head to the nurses office....

Ochaco: whats he like? um,well he's super muscle'y

Iida: His leadership and wisdom remind me on a daily basis that I attend the world's most prestigious educational institution.Of course, he's the personification of honor and integrity that one would expect, but he's also not afraid to show his students a more humorous side. It's truly a unique opportunity to be under the direct tutelage of the pro we all admire.

....the media. once the people of japan discovered that all might had become a faculty member of UA every news member in the country began to swarm the school,asking both students and teachers about the #1 hero adjusting to teaching....but they weren't the only ones ready for the chance to meet the symbol of peace....even those in the shadows wanted him...dead or alive...

as class finally started and everyone was able to dodge the questions of the press and the bell,aizawa walked up to the front of the class and began to talk about yesterdays training,making sure to give advice where needed

Aizawa: decent work on your training exercise yesterday guys. i saw the video feed and  went over each of your fights...bakugo,youre talented so dont sulk like a child just because you lost

Bakugo: tch....yeah,whatever.

Aizawa: and midoryia,i saw that you only won because you broke your arm again....work harder,and dont give me the excuse that you cant control it,that lines already getting old...but i believe your quirk can be very useful if handled properly...so work with urgency,alright?

Midoriya:...yes sir!

Aizawa: now then,lets get down to business...the next task will decide your future.

Everyone: another quirk test?!

Aizawa:.....you need to choose a class representative

Everyone: oh good just normal school stuff

Kirishima: Pick me, guys! I wanna be class rep!

Kaminari: I'll take it!

Jiro: Yeah, you're gonna need me.

Aoyama: Someone with style would be best.

Mina: I'm, like, totally the right pick

As everyone began to try to convince the others that they would be a good choice to be the class rep,which shows agencies that you would be a strong leader,IIda was able to quiet everyone down.

IIda: everyone quiet,please! the class representative cant be just anyone. they must have the trust of the entire class. the only way to solve this would be democratically. we will hold an election to choose.

Meanwhile,iida was shamefully holding his hand up,every nerve in his body shaking as everyone knew he wanted them to vote for him, but then the talking started back up.

Tsu: we've only known each other for a few days,who do we know who to trust??

Kirishima: plus wouldn't everyone just vote for themselves?

IIda:yes but those who get more than 1 vote will prove to be that much more worthy of the tittle.

after all the votes were tallied,the results were posted on the whiteboard. with the top 3 people being.....