the storm is here. fighting for our lives

Y/N POV the next day

**WHISTLEEEEEE**

Iida: GATHER ROUND CLASS 1A,USING YOU STUDENT NUMBERS FORM TWO NEAT ROWS SO WE CAN LOAD THE BUSS EFFICIENTLY!!

as everyone began to look at iida,the group couldnt help but feel exasperated by his strict attitude. the class was getting ready to embark to their first rescue training exercise,which was going to be taking place in another building.as everyone began to load the bus however,the interior was slightly different from the normal bus standards.with the seats arranged so there was plenty of room in the center for everyone to chat.

IIda: the buses open layout ruined my boarding strategy.....

Mina: iida you really need to chill

Tsuyu: well if we're pointing out the obvious theres something id like to say,specially to you midoriya....your quirk,isnt it a lot like all might?

Midoriya:H-HUH?!? i mean i guess so in a way but-

Kirishima: now hold on tsu,your forgetting that all might doesnt break his body to use his quirk...

Y/N:thats true....though i wont lie,having  a quirk like that is a huge advantage for agencies. i mean people notice stuff like that.

Kirishima: exactly! i mean my hardening quirk can take out bad guys,but it isnt all that flashy in a fight

Midoriya:no way kirishima i think your quirk is pretty cool! 

kirishima: you think so? i was kinda hoping to get something that stands out more.

Aoyama:well my quirk has the perfect combination of flash and strength.

Y/N:true but it doesnt really do a lot when you get a stomach ache man.

As aoyama looked at me with a sour look on his face,the conversation began to move towards bakugo todoroki and me,before bakugo looks back out the window,clearly not interested in the conversation until saito speaks up

Gato:well if we're talking about flashy quirks they dont get flashier than bakugo,todorki and Y/Ns. i mean they have power behind them and people notice insane quirks like theirs. im honestly a bit jealous.

saito:thats true,but since bakugo is such a hothead,chances are hes a C tier at best

As saito showed a snarky grin,bakugo was about to leap over the seat to get at him,before sero tried to keep him at bay

Denki:you know bakugo,we've only known you for a week and we can already tell your personailty is basically flaming crap mixed with garbage.

as the bus became much louder,due to the commotion,the bus began to pull in front of a large building,stopping with a loud hiss and the door swinging wide open allowing all of us to exit the bus,and revealing the third hero who would be supervising us on the training today,and someone i was very excited to see again.

13:hello everyone! ive been waiting for you.

Y/N:no way....aunt 13!

as i zoom past the group and wrap 13 in a hug i smile before setting her down,before looking at the now confused classmates,causing me to blush a small bit before scootching my way back to the group.

13:anyway i cant wait to show you all whats inside! please follow me.

as the group began to walk towards the building,13 stops me in my tracks before smiling under her suit

13:its good to see you too Y/N

as i smile down at her,we both make our way to the group,before revaling what was inside. a spacious area with several types of natural disasters,such as a sinking ship,a burning city,and a landslide.

13:i created this facilty to make sure that youre prepared for every type of disaster! i call it the UNFORSEEN SIMULATION JOINT! But you can call it the USJ for short!

Everyone:*thoughts* just like Universal Studio Japan.....

Aizawa:clocks ticking...we should get started

13:of course,but before we get started,i have something to say...actually 2 things..or possibly 3? maybe 4

everyone:we get it

13:right...now im sure youre all aware of my quirks ability. its called black hole,i can suck up anything and turn it to dust....but my power could also be very easliy used to kill.some of you also have quirks like this,and thanks to Mr. aizawas training you now have a sense of your powers limits.and thanks to all mights combat training,you all have a grasp on how dangerous your quirks can be. and today with my training you will be using your quirks to save peoples lives! you wont be using them to attack enemies or each other,only to help. after all thats what heroes do on a day to day basis,and ensuring the safety of civilians. thats all i have to say,so thank you for listening.

as the group began to ring out an applause for 13s speech,we were all excited to start the training course....however before we could start,a newfound pressure was beginning to flow throughout the USJ,causing the lights to flicker,and the fountain in the center of the facility....then the portal appeared. as everyone began to look at the swirling portal down the stairs,suddenly people began to pour out of it,one by one...then more began to appear,and suddenly the facility was swarming with new people....ass well as a large beast like man,a man with hands clamped around his body,a being created out of the same energy used to make the portal,and a man wearing a long trench coat,an odd eye-patch and bandages around his neck

ass well as a large beast like man,a man with hands clamped around his body,a being created out of the same energy used to make the portal,and a man wearing a long trench coat,an odd eye-patch and bandages around his neck

((BOOM SELF INSERT FTW! just minus the cane))

???(shigiraki):now whats this...i was expecting allmight here....that stupid paper we stole said he'd be here!

???(Emerald.My OC) :now now shigaraki,if he isnt here,then all we have to do is drag him out! i think its time we let out villains loose...after all they want all might as much as you do shigrraki

as the villains began to swarm the building,aizawa prepped his goggles and began to prep himself for the fight ahead....though no one suspected.....

That it may be our last day.....

Hey guys thanks so much for reading the latest part of the blazing rocket! and id also like to take a moment to apologze for taking so long to make a new chapter for....well anything! but with how things are IRL i just havent had much time (or motivation) to write anything,so im hoping to get back into the swing of things as the new year goes on. also i hope you all enjoy that little surprise for the story,having my OC be in the league of villains. and i promise that if you all want,my OC will make it a living hell for Y/N in any book i put him in. now thats all for tonight,but i hope to see you all soon as you fight your way through the USJ. until next time make sure to always be PLUSSSSS ULTRAAAA!!!!!