practice battle! rage you damn nerd!

Y/N POV 

after watching midoriyas throw,everyone was more hyped than ever about their tests. however some of the others were more surprised by the use of his power

uraraka:awesome! hes finally showing us his true power!

iida: his finger appears to be broken though...just like at the entrance exams. his power is very unusual

Y/N: now thats what im talking about man, you did it!

but all the cheering came to an end when we all saw bakugo run after midoriya

Bakugo: HEY! DEKU YOU BASTARD YOURE GONNA TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT OR YOURE DEAD MEAT!

midoriya: AHHHHHHHHHHH

before bakugo could touch midoriya, a scarf came out of nowhere and held bakugo back by his face. as he struggled,the sound of creaking metal became louder.

bakugo: wh-why the hell is your damn scarf so strong??

aizawa: its a capture tool made from carbon fiber and a special metal alloy.....stand down

his words sent shivers through some of the students spines,as we watched aizawa hold back one of the strongest students in the class.

aizawa: it would be unwise to make me use my quirk so much....it gives me serious dry-eye

everyone: too bad,that's a really awesome quirk.

aizawa: now you're wasting my time, so whoever's next take your throw

midoriya steeped down and headed back over to us,where me and uraraka looked at his finger

uraraka: ouch,is your finger okay?

midoriya: yeah its fine

Y/N: hmm,doesn't look fine. maybe you should see recovery girl once we're done

midoryia: yeah good idea

after that,the rest of the students took their throws. Brittany put slime on the ball before throwing it,causing it to explode midair, giving her ball a distance of 608.4 meters. saito uses his spiral energy to keep the ball going,resulting in a 701.3. gato,rolled in place,with the ball on keeping a roll on the top of his back. after gaining enough speed, he launched it straight in the air,and used his chin to send it flying,resulting in a huge score or 715.9 meters. next it was my turn. i clamped the ball in between my wings and fire my energy into one point. once it was enough energy,i aimed my wings forward and launched the ball forward,resulting in a score of 709.5 meters.

after the softball throw,we moved onto sit-ups,which were nothing to talk about. then there was the sit and reach. using my wings i pushed against the wall,allowing me to move past my limits. last but not least it was the long distance run. Brittany was sup with iida,while saito was near the back with midoriya. once the final test was finished everyone tried to catch their breath, and aizawa walked over and rounded the students up. 

aizawa: alright time to give you your scores. ive ranked you all from best to worst,so you should have a good understanding of where your placed. ill just pull out the whole list since its not worth going over every individual score. 

after that,a screen popped up revealing everyone's score

1. momo yaoyorozu

2. shoto todoroki

3. katsuki bakugo

4. tenya iida

5. Y/N L/N