Rivalries New & Old! a strong power overwhelming?...

Jesus Christ 6 months....i have a lot of making up to do....

Midoriyas Pov,8 minuets after start of training.

As the training went on i was currently trying to draw bakugos attention away from the bomb and uraraka. as we continued down the narrow hallway,i thought i had lost him for a moment before i heard a sound and turned to see bakugo raising his gauntlet in the air

Bakugo: all loaded up...

Midoriya: w-what are you talking about?

Bakugo: since you seem to have studied so much on my quirk then you must know how it works. my body secretes nitroglycerin like sweat from my hands. my gauntlets were made to store up the extra stuff,giving me the opportunity to produce a monster blast!  

he then pulled back part of the gauntlet revealing a pin. suddenly i could barely hear all might on bakugos com

All might: Young bakugo stop,you'll kill him!

Bakugo: HE'LL BE FINE AS LONG AS HE DODGES!!!

Bakugo then pulled the pin,causing a large explosion to shoot down the hallway directly at me,destroying not only the hallway but a good portion of the building,and a large hole leading outside. as rubble continued to fall all around i slowly stood back up and faced bakugo who was yelling into his radio. he then rushed at me ready to beat me down. 

as i prepare to hit him with one for all,bakugo used his explosions to move into the air,avoiding my attack,before using another explosion to hit my back. he then grabbed my arm and slammed me down into the ground. i look over at the window and do my best to scurry away from bakugo before standing up to face him.

Bakugo: whats wrong you damn nerd....why aren't you using your quirk on me??

Midoriya: its because....i wanna win you idiot!

3rd person POV.

As midoriya began to charge at each other,bakugo readied another huge explosion while midoriya prepared to use one for all in his right arm. as they made contact midoriya aimed his fist into the air,causing a huge amount of force to destroy the floors above them,giving uraraka her chance to seize the enemy weapon,while iida was protecting himself from the rubble. as the rest of the class looked in awe at midoriya's tactic,all might grinned and spoke as the time feel to 0

All Might:you...you did it...the hero team...WINNNNSSSSSS!

10 minuets later Y/N POV

after midoriya was admitted to the nurses office,and the building was fixed,Me and saito nodded and walked into the building to prepare for gato and Brittany to storm in as the heroes. as the timer started we could hear footsteps rushing into the building.

Y/N:alright here they come....are you ready to win this thing?

Saito: You know it mate,now lets get ready...here they come

Once he said that,on cue gato and Brittany rushed into the room and stared us down.as the stare down continued,Gato turned his suit into a ball and began to roll at high speed at my,while Brittany used her slime to launch herself at Saito. 

Saito and i nod at each other and nod before locking arms. i then turn my wings to the right and went full throttle causing both me and saito to make a dark red and bright grin tornado which slammed into gato and Brittany causing them to be launched back. as Gato and Brittany collected themselves I stopped Saito and aimed my wings at them before shooting balls of energy at them.

As they tried to avoid the shots,saito used his green energy to shoot 4 drills into the ceiling and floor before channel his energy into them,creating a shield protecting the bomb.He then made a huge lance like drill and launched at gato causing sparks to fly through the air.  As Brittany stopped and saw the spark i launched forward and slammed a fist into her stomach causing her to slam into the wall. as the dust settle gato and saito looked at the hole in the wall before gulping

Saito & Gato: uh oh.....

as i looked at the confused i turned to the wall and noticed a malicious aura surrounding Brittany. i then looked at her hands and noticed the green slime turned bright yellow and orange.

Brittany:you...Hit me...you bastard!

Brittany then launched at me and slammed her fist into my helmet causing the slime to explode on contact,breaking a part of my helmet. as i tried to shake my head,Brittany was already below me,slamming both fists into my stomach launching me several floors up before getting partially stuck into the ceiling. as i slowly dropped i looked at brittany and launched down straight at her. as our fists collided a huge explosion blasted part of the building into the sky. as the building stopped moving all 4 of us were injured and barely standing. before long the alarm went off signalling that the match was over

All Might:Times up! the villains win the match! Congratulations! 

as we all looked at each other we began to laugh at the sheer ridiculousness of the fight before we all fell onto out back exhausted. as the medical robots came into to check on us we all began to talk about the fight and the tactics we used. 

Y/N:okay Brittany remind me never to piss you off again Hehe

Brittany: I'm so sorry i lost control like that,i swear it rarely happens

Saito & Gato: OH YEAH RIGHT!

as we all continued to laugh,all might made his way to the remains of the building before checking on all of us himself.

All Might:that was a true spectacle students. you should all be proud of the work you did here today.

as we all smiled at each other we slowly made out way back to the other students who were amazed by the fight. as we continued to watch the rest of the tests,i couldn't help but notice bakugo was looking shocked at some of the students. almost as if his idea of being the strongest began to slip away from him. once the final test was over all of the students gathered in the classroom,wearing our school uniform before midoriya slowly walked in with his arm bandaged up. 

after everyone finished chatting,we all decided to head home after the hectic day we had. as i dropped down onto my bed and looked at my phone i noticed i had a message. as i opened it i noticed it was a small group chat with some of my classmates. i looked at the members and saw kirishima,bakugo,mina,kaminari,and jiro were in the chat talking about homework. 

as i watched the chat and even partook in some chatter i slowly felt sleep over take me,causing me to put my phone down and slowly closing my eyes,drifting off to sleep...as the next school day slowly approached...we didn't realize that we would have to try and survive that craziness of school...

Hey guys i hope you can seriously forgive me for neglecting this story. but i do hope you enjoyed this and let me know what you all thought of this chapter. i do have more plans for this story but it may take slightly more time than the other stories. any way i'll make sure to see you all in the next chapter. now go beyond.....PLUS ULTRA!!!!