I'm Okay♡BakuTodo

Angst+Fluff

Angst+Fluff

Abuse warning

Enji pressed the bottom of his heavy boot against his heterochromatic child's ribs smashing into him with aggressive force and precise accuracy. Shoto let out an ear raping scream he swore he heard something crack from the impact then he was sent slamming back onto the ground contrasting from his previous all fours position. Warm liquid slipped down his cheeks as he screamed, cried, and pleaded for mercy, for the pain to go away, for Enji to go away. The blood curdling screams slipped in one ear of the hero and caressed his mind finally his mind seemed to be opening. The false hero felt his heart drop as he took a step forward.

"Shoto-" he began.

"Stay ba-" Said boy interrupted his father before a series of coughs attacked him with blood leaping from his mouth the liquid meeting the floor after.

The younger held his side scooting back from the father he feared. He had met the familiar world of pain the second he entered the room, which was now filled with scattered fire and bits of ice.

"Please, stay back..." Shoto seeped his voice cracking while his fist bawled on the ground his eyes squeezed shut only allowing two more tears to flow.

The pro ignored his sons pleads as he approached the male while the youngest todoroko scooted back as the feeling of the warm male getting closer only made his fears grow.

"What the hell are you doing?!" The door swung open as Natsuo stepped inside then ran to his brothers side once seeing his crippled state sending daggering glares at his father.

Fuyumi stepped into the room medical supplies in hand silent tears streamed down her cheeks as she approached her younger siblings. Gently pulling the dual male into his embrace, Natsuo cushioned Shotos head on his shoulder the teens face hiding in the crook of his elder brothers neck. Natsuo rubbed the boys back as he rocked softly his eyes widened when his hands ran across Shotos broken ribs. The bonded had definitely broken and most likely punctured a lung the white haired males suspicions were confirmed by the youngest Todorokis ragged breathing he soon mustered the words "can't breathe". Picking up his brother the way one would with a toddler, he left the room with his brother taking the supplies from his older sister as well. Fuyumi stayed behind finding the need to exchange rage-filled words w the father she had finally lost faith in. Her grayish white eyebrows furrowed in anger her eyes filled with hatred for the man she stared at the look challenged his own facade.

Natsou had already called for professional medical help as well as phoning the teens homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa who was not thrilled to hear the news. The moment he heard his little brother let out such heart quenching screams tears pricked at the corners of his eyes as his body filled with anger. The white haired male grew impatient as he placed his brother on the couch helplessly watch as Shoto struggled to simply inhale and exhale. Every chance he got to take a breath seemed like his last until a few moments later another slow, and pathetic breath would be taken. Tears glossed over Natsous eyes everytime, the man whispered soothing words to his dying brother telling him "everything's okay" "don't stop fighting," "I'm right here," and "stay with me, Shoto". He began to panic more when his brother expressed his denial and alerted his brother of his current drowsiness. After a long fight, the pleads from his brother being his only reason to, Shoto could no longer compete as his eye closed just before a series of knocks could be heard.