Peaches and Peps♡BakuTodo

Crack

Crack

"Kat, stop this is the fifth time today!" Shoto cried as he stretched his arm away from the blonde the object in his hand had been snatched from the other males clutch.

"This ain't even fair!" Katsuki exclaimed as he reached for the fruit that his lover had taken from him.

Classes were over and the teens were all either in the kitchen or the common room trying to mind their business. Kaminari, finally deciding to step in, grabbed Tokoyami and Iida before making his way towards the couple.

"Dudes, what are you doing?" The electric blonde questioned as he gave both of his friends a confused look.

"He won't leave these peaches alone and-"

"But it's all we have right now!"

"BUT you're allergic and your mother told me you had bad reactions with these things, are you really willing to go through that over a peach?"

"Yes, I like peaches!"

"Dark Shadow," Fumikage spoke calmly before allowing Dark Shadow to restrain Bakugou.

"That is very unsafe, Bakugou and very immature to fight over such a thing that is life threatening to you. What if you had eaten that and we couldn't grab your medicine in time? I expected more from you and your mother will be hearing about this!" Iida began to ramble as he scolded the ash blonde who only rolled his eyes blocking out the males voice while cocking his head to the side away from the taller teen.

"Can't you just eat something else?" Denki asked as he stepped into Katsuki's line of view.

"No, there's nothing to eat and we can't go out it's raining too hard some fucker decided to buy a whole bowl of peaches and wait to eat them when everything else was gone." Bakugou growled as he began to squirm in the clutch of Dark Shadow.

"Maybe if you had eaten lunch like I told you." Shoto commented adding to the scolding Iida was giving.

"That food was cow shit today and you know it!" The vermillion eyed male retorted.

"Katsuki Bakugou, watch your language!" Tenya shouted as he chopped through the air.

"Of all things peaches just had to be your favorite food," Todoroki sighed before placing the fruit down, " we'll just have to find you something else to eat,"

"There isn't anything else," The spikey ash blonde reminded.

"Tokoyami looks like he's on sale," a familiar voice said the tone was in a joking style you could tell that who ever owned it was smirking.

Hitoshi joined the group tossing a peach into the air a few times just to tease his dear friend Bakugou. The group, all but the bird himself, chuckled even Dark Shadow pointed his finger laughing at his best mate. "Chicken does sound good right about now, don't it?" The lavender haired male added earning a punch to the arm from Fumikage. Shinsou chuckled as he tossed the fruit over to Shoto who easily caught it and placed it next to the other peach so it wouldn't be alone.

"This is bullshit, you'll all be hearing from my cars extended warranty," Katsuki grumbled earning a fit of laughter from Shoto.

The group smiled softly at the males laughing fit they were so grateful that Todoroki was becoming so comfortable with them.

"Kacchan, I found something for you!" A green haired male exclaimed as he ran towards the group.

Izuku was a bit excited, so excited in fact that he tripped and dropped whatever snack he had in hand for the ash blonde. Rest in peace to that chocolate bar. Shoto clamped a hand over his mouth in an attempt to stop the army of laughter that nearly burst out at the sound of Deku smacking the ground, while Katsuki did the opposite allowing his mob of laughter to freely roam the room. Dark Shadow also let out a heard of laughter dropping Bakugou in the process who also landed with a smack. Tears pricked at the ends of Todoroki's eyes his brows furrowed slightly, his nose crinkled and his posture faltered a bit as he hunched over, he snorted.

"Damn, bird..." the ash blonde muttered as he pushed himself up and brushed off while he stood.

The dual male snickered at his blonde who rolled his eyes in response, at this point Iida had already helped Midoriya get back on his feet.

"Why was the plastic open, anyway?" Shoji questioned as he stared down at the snack, Fumikage picked it up and tossed it out before Dark could even try to reach for it.

"Well, I think I have some peppermints in my dorm, will that do Kat?" Shoto suggested turning to the blonde.

Katsuki wasn't even paying attention he had his back turned to everyone, hands on his hips, and glancing around as if he had entered his own world.

"Bro?" Denki said.

"Kacchan?" Midoriya called.

"Bakugou, please," Iida sighed pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Look at em, just lost," Fumikage commented.

"What's so interesting?" Shinsou tapped on the ash blondes shoulder, "Shoto's tryna talk to you,"

Bakugou turned to the dual haired male, "Hm?"

"I was tryna say- well uhm... wait a minute don't help me," Shoto mumbled as he tried to remember what it was he wanted to tell the blonde, this sidetracking got him all discombobulated, he placed his attention on the ground.

He groaned in slight annoyance as he rocked his brain trying to figure out what it was he needed to remember. His red and white hair hung off of his shoulders finding a way into his line of view, that's it! Todoroki perked up as he clutched his red and white hair in his hands, he perked up. "Peppermints! I have peppermints, will that do?" He asked.

The group smiled fondly as they clapped and cheered on the male for remembering.

. . .

The group found themselves a place to sit in Shoto's dorm, they all had some form of peppermint in their mouth.