Patched Up♡KiriTodo

Angst+Comfort+Lime

Angst+Comfort+Lime

He sat scrunched up beside his bed, his room seemed to be swirling around him adding more panic to the male as he trembled horribly. Todoroki's anxiety churned in his stomach as tears began to prick at the corner of his eyes, his breathing was unsteady with his messy hair laying down his back. He scrunched up a chunk of his hair in his hands as he pulled at it, despite the splitting headache he already had. Their voices played over in his head, he'd just escaped the two yet it felt as if they followed him.

All he could hear were the voices of Katsuki and Izuku screaming at each other, fighting vocally and physically. It'd been like that for months it would escalate from a slight disagreement to a petty argument then become something personal just about every time. It all reminded Shoto of the past that he'd rather forgot. They'd be driving the male out of his mind and he had to stand there in between them and suffer.

Todoroki, overtime, grew a fear of even being around the two unnecessarily rowdy boys knowing they'd lead themselves into a fight. Shoto hated loud noises, he hated shouting, he hated the sound Midoriya slamming Bakugou, he hated the sound of the blonde setting an explosion off at the other burning the skin at his neck, he hated the sound of Katsuki's nose breaking, he hated the scream Izuku let out when the other male caused him to slam his head directly on concrete, and he hated having to join the fight just to stop them. Bones were breaking, feelings were hurt, everyone was angry and it all led up to Shoto's panic attack.

He loved these two boys with all his heart, he wanted nothing but good for them and the thought of leaving them for his own selfish needs only made his heart ache. They were his first friends, they understood him they're just so blinded by rage that they don't see how their affecting anyone else but each other. Todoroki began to let out whimpers as his tears slipped, they were all such good friends before so what happened?

A series of knocks were almost inaudible to the male, who could barely hear over the previous fight playing through his head. When the knocks finally registered with the male he whipped his head towards the door and tried his best to calm himself. He tried taking deep breaths but couldn't inhale long enough and his exhales trembled out. His body continued to quiver as his chest rose and fell too quickly. Todoroki's legs were weak and he found that out when he tried to stand only to fall with an audible thud. He panted as his tears leaked from his eyes and down his cheeks.

Pathetic

He began to lift himself up deciding to sit on his knees, he stared at the floor. With hands bawled into fists he curled over himself as he let out an unsteady breath with his head pounding. Another collection of knocks but the male couldn't move and at this point he hoped whoever was on the other side would just leave. Unfortunately, instead of departing they entered the room, their eyes widening when they saw the male. The door closed quickly as the intruder was quick to Shoto's side.

"Hey, bro? What's wrong? What are you doing? Can you move?" The person asked, hovering their hands over the males shoulder unsure if it was okay to touch him right now. Their voice was panicked as they stared at the male.