Chapter 18

It's March 18th, and the REBEL Act is just being finished up. Alex and Karla eventually become the press go-tos for questions on the progress of the bill, and the press was eating up their friendship. Whenever Karla and Alex had to have one-on-ones, they chose to go out to a restaurant so the paparazzi could mob them. It's been great publicity for Alex, Karla, and the REBEL Act itself. The bill's drafting process was rapid because the weekly meetings became every other day meetings, and the experts who Karla had invited to assist the drafting had nothing to add, other than where to get more money from. Alex had been able to convince Karla to add in his stuff, and his ego was satisfied when they named the clause about the college application class incentive the "Claremont-Diaz Clause." Alex had never been prouder.

Alex and Henry have pretty much completely healed from their fight over the past month, and Henry's project in New York resumed after the check for the property cleared, so they'll be able to see each other a lot more again. Alex has been traveling on Marine One every Tuesday and Thursday plus weekends to see Henry in New York for date nights. Since it's a Thursday, Alex flew up to New York for one of their date nights.

"So, you ready to head back to your place?" Alex asks.

"Sure, I'll get the car, you get the check."

While Henry calls Shaan to flag the car, he walks over to the counter to get the check. While he waits for the hostess to process his card, he looks up at the TV and glazes over the CNN headline: BREAKING NEWS: PRESIDENT CLAREMONT & US IMPOSE NEW SANCTIONS ON IRAN. Holy shit, mom didn't tell me about this. Did they break the Iran Nuclear Deal? Was the UN being a little snitch?

"Babe, what's our rule? No politics on date night." Henry interrupts Alex's train of thought and strides next to him, putting his hand in Alex's back pocket of his jeans.

"But babe, look, new sanctions-"

"I don't give a fuck if the US nuked the UK. It's date night, and the only sanctions you can talk about are the ones you impose on me." Henry whispers cheekily into Alex's ear while giving his ass a little squeeze. Alex quietly moans into Henry's ear.

"Alright here you go! Have a nice night!" the hostess interrupts over-enthusiastically, being a total buzzkill.

"Thanks." Alex and Henry say in unison.

Once they're safely out of earshot from buzzkill hostesses and nosy photographers, in the dim light of the tinted limo windows, Henry swings himself onto Alex's lap, faces facing each other's, and he slowly pulls Alex's dress shirt out of his pants and runs his hands up and down his chest, Henry's knuckles grazing the buttons of Alex's shirt. Alex breathes heavily and sexily into Henry's ear in response. The limo driver shuts the little window door, taking a cue. Henry moves his face into Alex's neck, and softly bites the skin, leaving little hickeys up and down the space above his collarbone. Henry begins slowly grinding up and down on Alex's lap, jeans rubbing against jeans, crotches making repeated contact. Henry pulls his hands out from under Alex's shirt and puts one on Alex's cheek and down his pants. Alex moans -not so quietly, I might add- and Henry silences him by smashing his lips against Alex's, cupping Alex's balls while making out. Alex is experiencing immense pleasure. Precum begins oozing out of Alex and smearing on Henry's palm. It turns Henry on so much and moves his head down and pulls his hand out of Alex's pants.

"Ah ah ah- sweetheart, I can't cum in the backseat of a fucking limo. It's gonna be awkward enough sneaking past Secret Service with a boner this intense." Alex says.

Henry nods at him and licks Alex's precum off his palm.

Once they're both safely in Alex's room, Henry locks the door and shoves Alex onto the bed and retakes his position, hopping on top of Alex, who's lying on his back, Henry's stomach resting on Alex's, and resumes grinding. Henry soon grows bored of this, so he slides off of Alex and onto his knees on the floor, hastily unbuckling Alex's belt and ripping his jeans and underwear off his legs. Before he begins, Henry rips all of his clothes off, and Alex watches from the bed, head up and leaning on his elbows. Once they're both completely in the nude, Henry gets back on his knees, and readjusts Alex's waist so they're proportional with Henry's face. Then, Henry begins with his hands. He bobs Alex up and down for a minute, as if he needed any help getting hard. Then, he opens his mouth and swallows Alex almost whole. Alex moans loudly in response, and Henry does nothing to stop him, continuing on Alex, moving his tongue up and down and pursing his lips as he does so. Henry continues for minutes, only being egged on by Alex's moans. Finally, with one dramatic move that ends up with Alex's head smashing against the back of Henry's throat, Alex explodes with the company of pleasurous moaning and an excited thrust into Henry's mouth. Henry moves his mouth up to the tip and finishes off Alex, cleaning up the mess while he's at it.

"Alright, my turn."

Alex moves to get on his knees, but Henry stops him.

"Not that." Henry grins at Alex, then moves up to the bed.

"Babe, you can't ride me. I just came in your mouth. Don't you remember swallowing it?"

Henry moves to Alex anyway, and mounts him.

"I learned a new way. Just sit still, keep your cock in me." He grins. Henry slowly starts to bounce on Alex, and after a few minutes, Henry moves Alex's hand to him, and Alex gets the idea. Alex starts jerking Henry slowly, in sync with his bouncing. Suddenly, Alex is as turned on as he was before Henry sucked him off. After a few minutes of bouncing and jerking, it all becomes too much. Henry blows his load all over Alex's chest. Alex finishes for a second time inside Henry, and he dismounts. Once Alex uses his blanket to wipe himself off, he turns out the lamp and spoons Henry under the covers in the dark. They go to bed.