PROLOGUE

SUMMARY: Back in college, Jennie got in bed with the wrong girl. Literally just got in bed with her. Will she turn out to be the right one?

DISCLAIMER: Don't own any of the characters. Adopted some movie concepts. Don't derive any profit. Just borrowing them for entertainment purposes only.

PROLOGUE

Blonde girl was hot.

Like Megan Fox hot.

And Jennie Kim, being the hot-blooded, hormonal, young lesbian that she is, immediately knew what she wanted.

What Jennie  wants, Jennie gets.

The girl's probably straight, obviously underage to get into clubs, but definitely well-connected considering she got into Marquee and crossed paths with Jennie who was spending the night squandering her trust fund. But heterosexuality never really stopped her from getting into a  straight girl's pants before. Truthfully, she prefers hooking up with those kinds of girls. Most of them may just be desperate for affection but based from experience, they were definitely not clingy or demanding for any kind of relationship.

And that was just perfect.

Jennie didn't waste any time.

The girl was dancing with her girl friends in the middle of the dance floor, long, blonde hair swaying with her body as she moved in tune with the techno music. As if feeling the intense pair of brown eyes on her, she turned her head, just in time to see Jennie walking, no, gliding towards her, with that devilish smirk on her face.

Jennie didn't miss the glint on the other girl's eyes; the pair of curious and intrigued eyes that remained fixed on her as she approached. She couldn't figure out what color it was but was quite sure she'd see them up-close and have them imprinted on her mind before the end of the night. And that seemed like a definite possibility, especially when, in true Jennie fashion, she got the girl's name in about five seconds of grinding into her.

Her mouth watered just at the thought.

Midterms week was done and over and she hadn't had sex for like two weeks. No matter how intelligent she was, she figured she actually had to study since pre-med wasn't as easy as ABC like how her lying surgeon father made it out to be. She loved him dearly but she couldn't help but hate him sometimes for pushing her to follow his and her grandfather's footsteps. She also hated herself for giving in, but it wasn't like she had any other plans. She was 21 and the days of faking ID's were long gone but still, she couldn't figure out what she wanted to do. So, in the meantime, why not enjoy her father's money and the company of the beautiful women in Seoul while figuring herself out?

Beautiful women, right.

She had to get laid tonight.

Badly.

Anyway, Irene Bae. That was hot girl's name. And yes, she was straight. But in four minutes, Jennie Kim managed to disarm her with her charms. Blonde girl just found herself in a steamy make-out session with the mysterious brunette in the middle of the dance floor.

Neither of them could get enough.

The whole cab ride to Seoul Women's University was a blur since they spent the time making out in the backseat, earning a few disgusted grunts from what Jennie assumed to be a homophobic cab driver but she couldn't care less. She needed to get her mack on and whoever she wanted to get it with was nobody's business.