Sander Berge - 'Will You Marry Me?'

Request from sxnderberges-

*Let's pretend COVID doesn't exist in this and this takes place last season*

Y/N and Sander met at a Norway game in 2017 and have been together ever since that day.

Y/Ns POV-
Sander has been acting weird all week, like more loving. Don't get me wrong I love it, but this isn't like him at all. The boys were at ours last night and they said he's more determined at training and more concentrated which they felt he was out of character. Today Sheffield United are playing Tottenham at home. Before leaving he gave me his shirt and wanted me to wear it.

I arrived at Bramall Lane and met with John Fleck's wife Lauren and their two children they share. Sander has always said he wants two children too but hopefully one girl and one boy.

The game finished 3-1 and Sander scored!! I am so so proud. He asked me to meet him at the bottom of the crowds so I made my way down and he pulled me onto the pitch. I looked towards John Egan confused as he was smiling like a giddy little child. I turned round to see Sander on one knee...

Sander-"Y/N L/N, I never believed in true love until I first saw you at that Norway game where you were supporting your friend Erling Haaland. You are my biggest supporter, my best friend, my everything. One day I want to settle down and have a family with you but until then, Will You Marry Me?"

I had no words I just nodded yes. He jumped up and hugged me before bringing his lips to smash into mine.

————
My first imagine, what did everyone think???