David Brooks - Babies

Request by DavidBrooksFan97

*This imagine is based in 2017 so he is still at Sheffield United*

Y/Ns POV-
David is playing at Leeds in an hour and wanted me to be there but I woke up with a huge wave of sickness leading me to run through to the bathroom. He held my hair back whilst I sobbed. I had told him that it was food poisoning but I have the slightest idea it could be pregnancy. I'm 3 weeks late but he hasn't noticed. I messaged Billy Sharp's wife as she was the first person to come to mind and asked if she could bring me a pregnancy test. She soon arrived and we took the test. The only thing is I couldn't bring myself to check the results so she checked for me and said "congratulations you're going to be an amazing mum." I'm not ready. I said thank you and she left as she needed to meet Billy's parents to watch the match at their house. I spent most the match crying until he scored the winner. I cheered and held my stomach and whispered to my non-existent bump "that's your daddy bub." David soon arrived and noticed I'd been crying. "What's up babe? Is everything okay?"
He soon asked running to my side to comfort me. "Oh David." I answered, "you're going to be a dad..." His head soon spun around with the biggest smile on his face. I've never seen him so happy. "Really?" "Yes really!" He wanted to ring his mum and dad straight away, so we told his parents then rang my mum and step dad straight after.

9 months later....

@db_36

3,400 people liked this post@db_36 It has been so so hard keeping this a secret but welcome to the world my girl, Ava Rose Brooks💗💗💗👤y/n_l/nx

@db_36 It has been so so hard keeping this a secret but welcome to the world my girl, Ava Rose Brooks💗💗💗
👤y/n_l/nx

y/n_l/nx

2,352 people liked this post@y/n_l/nx I love you more than life Ava Rose Brooks💗

@y/n_l/nx I love you more than life Ava Rose Brooks💗

———
Second imagine completed, hope you all like it!!!