❤ছাব্বিশ♠️TWENTY SIX❤

Third Person's POV

"How can you eat when you are a supernatural creature?"

After hearing that, Yoongi literally choked. Mrs Jeon stood up worriedly for Yoongi. She went towards him and patted his back gently, quite a few times. Yoongi looked down still coughing 

"Are you okay, dear?" Mrs Jeon asked with a worried tone, massaging Yoongi's back. Yoongi nodded, still coughing. Jungkook was eating his food, not minding anyone's business.

Meanwhile, Jimin was looking at Jungkook with fearful eyes. He was scared and was afraid that Yoongi might do something to his younger brother after knowing Yoongi's identity. But Thank God that his Mom really didn't believe Jungkook's words. She just rolled her eyes at him and told him to stop watching horror or scary movies when she is the biggest movie fan. And Thank God that Jungkook didn't push the topic more or he didn't trust to make his Mom believe that the pale guy is not a human. 

Yoongi looked at Jungkook, he didn't move his sight. He kept staring at Jungkook. He watched everything that Jungkook was doing, he can hear Jungkook's heartbeat, he can hear the food that Jungkook is munching, he can also hear the gulping sound that Jungkook was making because he was scared. He didn't show it on his face but he was scared. I mean who wouldn't be.

 Suddenly, Min Yoongi was feeling everything and he also felt the warmth of Jimin's hand on top of his hand. He looked at Jimin at his eyes which were only showing the fearful side. And Yoongi immediately learned that Jimin was scared of Yoongi for doing something wrong. So Yoongi squeezed Jimin's hand under the table, assuring him that everything is gonna be fine with a small smile. Jimin nodded and pulled his hand away from Yoongi's touch.

"Mom, can we have some 'bro' moments?" Jimin asked looking at his mother 

"Of course you can, Honey" She smiled

"Let's go, Kookie" Jimin tilted his head, looking at Jungkook. Jungkook didn't even move an inch. He didn't even try to hear what his brother was saying. Jimin frowned a little again calling the younger one's name again

"Hey, listen to your brother" Yoongi said this time and was quite annoyed because of Jungkook's behavior. Jungkook flinched a little hearing Yoongi's annoyed tone 

"Hey, you got no right to talk to him. So please shut your mouth" Jimin said while shushing Yoongi. Yoongi kept quiet. So Jimin literally forced Jungkook to go upstairs to have some 'chit chat'

After reaching the room, Jimin closed the door. Jungkook went towards his bed and sat on the bed, still looking down. He didn't know how to tell him that. He was scared after telling the big secret to the world. And Jimin knows how Yoongi isn't stupid enough to show any of the signs that supposed to be not human's work in front of his younger brother. So he was really curious about who told him about these things. Jimin crossed his hands while looking at Jungkook. 

"So, Jeon Jungkook, can you please tell me what the heck did you say before? And how did you know about this thing?" Jimin looked straightly at Jungkook's eyes.Jungkook gulped and looked at Jimin with teary eyes. His tears were threatened to fall. Jimin sighed and went towards his timid brother. He sat beside him and patted his back gently

"You can tell me, Jungkook" Jimin said, softening his tone.

After 10 minutes later, Yoongi literally stopped himself from biting his nails because of the tense situation around him. He was so nervous that he didn't even try to hear them talking 

So right now, Yoongi was sitting on a couch. He was shaking his legs a little and Mrs Jeon didn't mind because her mind was on something else. The television was on and Mrs Jeon was watching her series attentively, she was holding a tissue paper because she might cry in some heartbreaking scenes. They were both in the living room.