❤আঠাশ♠️TWENTY EIGHT❤

Third Person's POV

"Do you really think that rooftop is the right place to hide, h..hyung?" Jimin was sitting on the rooftop, he was stupid enough to hide at the rooftop when Yoongi will find them very easily.

"Hyung..?" Jungkook asked again with a nervous tone, the weather was also scaring him. It was night, all raven colored. Jungkook couldn't see anything. The environment was filled with eerie sounds and Jimin's sniffles were making it worse than it ever was. Jungkook was scared, he knew that the guy would come sooner or later but he was hoping for a better life. He wanted to live, not to be killed by a vampire who will suck him to death. The thought made Jungkook shiver and he again looked at his hyung. He didn't know where his hyung was but he knew where he was by the sounds. 

"Hyung..?" Jungkook again asked. Jungkook shook Jimin's shoulder and Jimin looked at him "is it the right place to hide? He will find us hyung.."

"I will not let him find you Jungkook" Jimin said and stood up while wiping his tears "b..but what have I done?" He looked at Jungkook with teary eyes but unfortunately Jungkook couldn't see the glossy eyes

"You killed an innocent A..apple, hyung. You killed her in front of m..me. you killed my friend HYUNG. YOU ARE TURNING INTO A MONSTER LIKE THAT GUY, HYUNG" Jungkook shouted at his hyung while his tears were streaming down his face. He didn't care to wipe his tears. Jimin's heart broke into pieces while hearing the hurtful words coming from his younger brother's mouth. 

"No one in that group is innocent Jungkook. And she was about to hurt you JUNGKOOK" Jimin replied back angrily

"YOU ARE A SELFISH PERSON, HYUNG" Jungkook pushed him and it made Jimin fall on the ground.

"Don't say that Jungkook" Jimin stood up while brushing his clothes "you can't say this, I saved you Kookie. He would have k..killed you. I love you a lot and I can't lose y..you" Jimin said with a broken voice. He was gritting his teeth because of anger. He was really angry, frustrated and the rain made it worse. The clouds were growling and they could see the thunderstorms "you d..don't know kookie that how much I love you" Jimin stuttered while looking down. The salty water coming from his eyes and the rain water were all mixed up and Jimin could taste it.

"Hyung, it's not the right place to hide" Jungkook said while looking at lightning 

"I know.. but just go Jungkook. I know that he will find me sooner or later and he will PUNISH ME Kookie, not you. And I will accept his punishment without saying any words" Jimin sighed

"But what if he will harm you or kill you?" Jungkook asked with a worried tone. Jimin showed him a small sad smile

"Then let him do his job, Kookie. I deserve it. I killed Apple" Jimin again showed the small smile

"Well, well, well...Love" Jimin immediately heard the voice and knew whose voice it was. He immediately covered Jungkook with his protective hand but the worst thing is that he didn't know where the voice was coming from. The voice echoed. Jimin looked everywhere and Jungkook was hiding behind his protective hyung. 

"I am here cupcake.." a faded voice came from Jimin's right. He looked at the right side again, his heartbeat was increasing 

"Just come here already, OKAY?" Jimin Screamed 

"Missing me already?" Another faded voice came from Jimin's left side. Jimin searched for the voice but he didn't see anything because of the dark environment. Meanwhile, Jungkook was shaking. And Jimin felt that his brother was afraid of the supernatural creature. He held his brother's hand assuring him that 'hyung's here to protect you'