CHAPTER 7 - Straight to Heaven *R-18

--JENNIE--

"Honey, are you curious which invitation Winter got us?" Lisa shouted from our shared walk-in closet.

"Hmm. Of course, Chanel. I know you can't let that pass cause I'm gonna be mad." I warned her while I'm putting clothes in our luggage.

"And?" She answered back.

"And? there's a lot more?" I asked surprised.

"Hmm, yep. There's a lot more" She confessed still browsing through her hanged clothes.

"Then what is it? Honey, don't kid me. Don't get my hopes up!" I threatened her.

"Well, Let's just say I got the most resourceful assistant because Winter got us into Balmain"

"Dries Van Noten"

"Mugler"

"Chloé"

"Miu Miu"

"Giambattista Valli"

"Isabel Marant and Louis Vuitton"

I gasp and froze to my seat. I can't believe my wife got us invitations to my favorite designer labels. 

"Yeobo, really?! Shit. Baby!!" I run and jumped towards her. She held me in my thighs and I wrapped my legs around her waist. I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Baby! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I'm so happy!" I distributed kisses around her face and squeezed her from a tight hug.

"You're welcome. This is my Anniversary gift to my beautiful wife." She told me.

From that, I can't suppress my excitement so I gave her a hard passionate kiss. My lips landed on hers. She gasped as I felt that her knees felt weak making her lose the balance for a split second. She led me into the bed as our lips are still fighting for dominance. My heart pounded stronger than it used to. Her soft lips in mine sent shivers to my spine. I bit her lower lip to express my desire. I want her tonight.

She laid me down, my back on the mattress. She broke the kiss and pulled the hem of my shirt. She removed it from my body and threw it on the ground.

From there, Lisa started distributing kisses all over my body. She started from my jaw down to my neck, giving it little bites and kiss marks. I kissed my collarbone then just above my breast, she left a hickey.

"Honey..." I said in a husk voice.

"Hmmm?" She mumbled under her breath while her lips landed on my nipples, sucking in hard.

"Ahmmm, baby" I moaned.

I pressed her head more for pressure. She also did it on my other boob.

I roamed my hands around her body until I grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it. She stopped what she's doing for a split second. Now are both in our panties. I reached for nipples and played it around my thumb.

"Ahh, baby" She moaned from what I did.

She became more aggressive after that. She pulled my pink underwear and removed it completely. Now, I'm fully naked in front of my wife. She positioned in front of me, making me spread my legs as her thighs landed on me locking it in between. She supported her weight through her curled arms. I wrapped my arms around her neck. She leaned inas our core  touched. She started thrusting.

"Hmm, baby, make love to me, now." I ordered in a seductive voice.

"God baby, you're so wet" She commented.

"Well, you make me wet" I replied.

"Only me?" She asked.

"Yes, only you"

And from that she adjusted her position and her left hand reached my navel. Without further do, her finger slide between my slick folds.

"Oh, fuck" I moaned as I felt her fingers down there.

She played on my clit. I was throbbing. She slide her fingers up and down making my body vibrate from the pleasure.

I cupped her cheeks and kissed her hard. I entered my tongue in hers, touching everything it can reach.

We both moaned between our kisses.

My body started to convulse. Intensity building up. She then inserted her middle in my hole making me moaned a little louder.

"Oh fuck, baby, yes, yes, please. Give it to me" I pleaded. Lisa thrusted her finger inside me repeatedly in the same intense rhythm.

And as if she wasn't satisfied, she inserted one more making me groan from pleasure.

"Oh baby, fuck me. fuck me please" I pleased so hard. My body started to hardened. I'm about to reach for my peak.

Lisa pumped her in fingers continuously. Without stopping. She pulls out only to push it harder and deeper.

We can hear the sound of my juices created by the friction between her fingers and my pussy.

"Baby, I'm cumming!!" I gasped. My womb started to wobble.

"Then, cum baby, cum for me." Lisa said in a rough voice. She was also panting from the hot sex.

"Ah fuck, I'm cumming, ah, baby, ahhhhhh" From there, my juices started to flow into Lisa's fingers. It was so damn hot.

Lisa let me ride my orgasm as she continues to pumped her fingers inside me.

When my breathing finally started to normalize, she pulled out her fingers and she went down in my navel and licked my juices, making sure everything gets accounted for.

I pulled her body so our faces our inches apart again. I gave a long sweet kiss.

I broke the kiss and mumbled under my breath, "I love you"

"I love you, too" She replied then kissed me again.