CHAPTER-4

RIDDHI P.O.V

After Anu and I exchanged gifts we ordered chicken alfredo pasta and red vine. During dinner we remembered about those school days and the times she has got punished because of me. Once dinner was over we paid the bill and left to go to the club.

As soon as we reached the club the guard let us in. Anu and I were surprised for two minutes and didn't understand why the guard didn't check if we had passes as it was opening night party and only VIP guests were allowed. On entering the club we were guided to a VIP booth where we meet my childhood friend.

"OMG!! Rehan" I squealed with happiness giving Daksh a hug. 

"How come you're hear Riddhi, and who is this pretty lady with you" Rehan asked.

"She is my best friend Aanya Aluri and Anu this is Rehan,and listen mister we are here to celebrate 11 years of our friendship , only Anu and I so don't you dare try to flirt with her its girls day out" I said.

"Ok meri maa I'll not flirt with her. I feel sorry for you Aanya I really don't know how you have tolerated this crazy women for the past 11 years" Rehan asked.

"I myself am wondering that only Rehan" Anu said.

"Haan ji, yeh accha hai do minute bhi nahi hue milke and tune already party badal le Anu. Mai jaa rahi hu tu reh apne new bestie ke saath" I said faking an angry expression.

"Chup kar drama queen. Bohot overacting karti hai tu Ridz" Anu said.

"Arre Rehan mai puchna hi bhul gaye, tu yaha kya kar raha hai. Woh bhi akele" I asked.

" Riddhi I own this club. That's why the guard let you in because I told him to" Rehan said.

"Ohh ok" was all I said.

"Now Rehan see you later cause I wanna spend the rest of the evening with my best friend" I said and left from there.

AANYA'S P.O.V

As we entered the club I heard Ri squeal in joy. She had met her childhood friend Rehan. I know for a fact that Ridz had a crush on Rehan for the longest time. She would keep telling me how nice and sweet Rehan was.

I could also sense jealousy when Rehan called me pretty but just ignored it. Once we left from there, we went to the bar and ordered tequila sunrise. While he was making the drink I asked Ridz," he only is tera wala Rehan na, the guy you liked and wouldn't stop talking about".

"Yeh yaar isn't he cute. I think I still like him but usse mere alava sab ladkiya dikhte hai" she said.

"Upset mat ho yaar Ridz agar woh nahi dekh sakta how much you like him toh usse bada pagal iss duniya mai nahi hai. Ab drink jaldi se khatam kar lets go dance" I said.

Once we finished our drinks we told the DJ to play Bom diggy and started dancing. After a while we decided to go and do some shots. One after the other we kept taking shots. We lost count of how many shots we took and then again went to the dance floor. Ridz and I were so drunk that we climbed on the bar counter and started dancing. People gathered around us hooting and cheering for us. While dancing I felt a person looking at me intensely but I didn't bother about it. A little while later we got of the bar and went back towards the dance floor. I was gently swaying to the music when someone came from behind and held my waist.

I tried to get free from that persons grasp but he was holding on too tight. He then whispered in my ear" lets get away from here I'll show you a good time". As soon as he said that anger washed over me and with all the energy I had I kneed him in the balls. When he fell down in pain I kicked him hard and said " don't you ever touch me again you filthy animal".

That's when I heard Ridz shout" Yippee!! that's my girl bitches". I looked at her and we left to go and sit near the bar. 

"I'll have a whiskey on the rocks please" I said.

"So will I" said Ridz.

As soon as he finished making my drink I heard a  sexy male voice from behind me a familiar one but I just couldn't tell who the sexy voice belonged too.

"Take those drinks away this instant. These girls are not allowed to touch one more drop of alcohol" he said.

Fear evident in the bartenders eyes he took the drinks away.

"Who the hell are you? My father. Since you are not you don't have any right to tell me if I can have this or not" I said angrily.

"Well I am the owner of this club so I can do and say as I please Ms. Aluri" he said.

"How the fuck do you know my name, and also lying is a bad habit this club belongs to Rehan" I said.

"I think I know you. You look so familiar" said Ridz interrupting  our argument.

" You look like my cousin Akshay Sarma. But that's not possible Aksh is in London" she said.

" I don't care if you like it on not but you are not allowed to touch another drop of alcohol. Oh and my driver will drop you home now" he said to me and grabbed my arm pulling me he was taking me somewhere.

My rage knew no bounds now and I took the nearest glass I found near me and threw the liquid in it on him.

"Woh!! Anu you are on fire today. BEWARE that's my bitch assholes" Ridz shouted and I chuckled at her behaviour.

The guy pulling my arm looked so angry and held my arm so tight that it was definitely going to leave marks. Nevertheless he pushed me and Ridz into his car and instructed the driver to drop us home.

I was a little surprised cause he knew where Ridz lived but let it go as I was very tired and didn't want any more trouble.