CHAPTER-9

Akshay's P.O.V

After lunch when I was going to drop Rid home she told me to stop the car and threw a big tantrum saying that she wants to eat ice cream. When the tantrum didn't work she gave me the puppy dog eyes that I can never say no to.

So here we are in naturals.

"I want the choco chip ice-cream" Rid said like a child.

After we got the ice cream we went back into the car to sit and eat the ice-cream in peace. That's when I saw what Rid was seeing. She was looking at a guy holding his girlfriend's hand oh so gently and they looked so in love.

"Do you still love Rehan" I asked her.

"What do you mean?" Rid said startled by my question.

"You know exactly what I mean Rid now answer the question" I said.

"Yeah I do bhai but he never saw me like that. But how did you know" Rid said disappointed.

"Chutki everyone knows except that idiot and vice versa" I said.

Rid and I are only two years apart but I insisted she called me bhai. She never liked it but when she was very upset she always called me bhai and she also introduces me saying Akshay bhai and I love it. But I cannot see my sister upset.

"Its OK chutki he is an idiot if he cannot see it and you are an idiot that you cannot see that he clearly likes you" I said.

"Don't lie bhai please its not a joke" Rid said.

"I'm not joking but I'll wait for you'll to see the adoration you'll have for each other. You'll are made for each other chutki" I said.

I always called Riddhi Chutki when she was upset.

"Okay bhai Now let's go home mumma is waiting for us" Rid said.

With that I drove Rid home and went to meet my uncle and aunt.

Aanya's P.O.V

Since we have been back from my dodamma's house mum and dad have been behaving extremely weird. Like before our house was filled with noise and now unless I say something no one utters a single word. Oh God what is happening. I'm sitting on the dining table and I am waiting for the past half an hour for someone to say something cause the most unusual thing in the world is my parents quite while having food.

"Amma Nanna this is maybe the hundredth time I'm asking you guys are you'll okay?" I asked my voice laced with concern.

"Yeah kutti (little one) you don't worry" amma said.

"Then why are you'll so quite as if someone has died amma. Nanna amma is not gonna tell me anything you tell me what is wrong" I asked again.

I saw my parents exchanging glances with each other.

"Guys this is getting really frustrating if you don't wanna tell me anything fine that's up to you but don't sit quite as if someone is dying" I said angrily before storming of into my room.

At this point every suspicion I had became reality it has never been like I stormed out leaving my food and my mother hasn't shouted at me. At that moment only one person could bring me some peace of mind. So I dialed the number and waited for the phone to be answered.

"Hey babe wassup" Ridz asked.

"Riddhi I don't know what's wrong but something is definitely wrong" I said.

"What happened Anu is everything okay" Ridz asked.

"Thats exactly what I need to find out. Since we have come back from dodamma's house amma and nanna have like literally stopped talking and Ridz you won't believe it just maybe 10 mins back I stormed out during lunch and I hadn't even finished my food and amma didn't say anything"I said.

"What!!" Ridz said equally shocked.

"Yeah Ridz that means something is really wrong and that is stressing me out. I don't know what is happening but I don't have a good feeling. I don't know what that snake has filled in my amma's mind" I said.

"Don't worry Anu you have your interview tomorrow na you just prepare for that we'll sort out everything else after that" Ridz said.

"Oh Shit I completely forgot my interview is tomorrow. Your right Ridz let me just concentrate on my interview for now and then let's figure out what why my parents are so tensed" I said.

"Bye Anu" Ridz said.

"Byee Ridz. Let's meet later tomorrow" I said.

With that I cut the call and started working on my interview. That added to my tension I had to get this job. Its the number one company.

Akshay's P.O.V

"Rey I am busy tomorrow so you will only have to take the interviews" I said.

"Aksh are you okay. Aisa kya kaam hai Jo mujhe nahi pata" Rehan said.

"Oyee bakwas mat kar. Mummy papa ne bulaya hai kal. Ri and her parents will also be there kuch important hai" I said.

"Ohh okay no problem I'll handle the interview" Rey said.

"Okay cool Now get lost and go do your work kamchor kahika" I said.

"Oh please ha pura din tu uske ke khayal me duba reh aur mai kamchor! Look who's talking" Rehan said.

"I've told you a hundred times that I'm not thinking about that Ms. Aluri" I said.

"When did I say you were thinking about her. I only said 'usske' " Rehan said smirking.

"Rehan go do your work before I murder you okay" I said exasperated at his childish behavior.

"Yaya I'm going I'll leave you and your thoughts of bhabhi alone. Have fun!" Rehan said running out.

"Bhabhi he has lost it. Never ever in a million years will that girl ever be able to get me. I'm way out of her league" I thought.

I finished the rest of my work without being interrupted by Rehan or anyone. I finished my work and went to have lunch with Ri. We wanted to discuss what important thing my parents wanted to talk to us about. After lunch Ri got a call from that sorry excuse of a best friend and she left to meet her. I seriously don't know what she sees in that brat.

Sitting there all alone the only thing on my mind was Aanya Aluri. Why am I thinking about her. After all she is just a stupid girl who is extremely arrogant and who messed with me.
But I have a strong feeling one day very soon I'm going to show her that she messed with the wrong person.

After all no one ever has dared to do what she did. In any other situation I would admire her but now I just feel bad for that stupid girl cause when I get my chance she is gonna pay.