CHAPTER- 17

Akshay's P.O.V

Oh My God I seriously fail to believe how can someone(Aanya) be so filled with arrogance when she is literally a nobody who has been hired by my company yet she acts like this world exists only because she is alive.

When she spilled coffee on me she didn't even apologies. If she knew how much that suit I was wearing costed she wouldn't even be able to afford it.

But just wait and see how I put her in place she is just so exasperating.

Aanya's P.O.V

Yaar why do I have to go ring shopping with that snob. It's so irritating.

And this Riddhi she is my best friend yet her main motive in life is to embarrass me. What was the need to pass such dialogues and the picture she posted on instagram.

 What was the need to pass such dialogues and the picture she posted on instagram

I don't believe Ridz would do that to me. Anyway it's a new day now and I am trying my level best to stay calm and not kill that brother sister duo. They are gonna be the death of me.

Ridz is out of the hospital and we are in Devil's house and we are getting ready to go ring shopping.

Yayy I hope you all can hear the sarcasm in my voice.

"Anu see you and Aksh leave first then me and Rey will come because Akshay's parents will kill Rehan and I if they see us with you'll" Riddhi said.

"Okay no problem but don't leave me alone with that Devil for too long I'll surely end up killing him" I told her.

"Yaya I know now please go I'll come in 5 mins" Riddhi said.

Just when I was about to leave Riddhi stopped me.

"Are you going to wear that Anu" Riddhi asked suspiciously.

"Yaa obviously duh" I replied.

"Aanya you know right that this outfit is the most plain outfit in your wardrobe and you are going to buy an engagement ring can you at least look excited" Riddhi asked.

"Babe I chose this outfit cause firstly it's very humid plus if it rains today then I don't want any of my babies(she called her clothes babies) to get spoilt and your brother is not worth the effort of getting dressed up for" I said.

"Okay your highness now go or that Devil of yours will take you to hell instead of ring shopping" Ridz said.

I stiffened at Ridz words.