Chapter 26: My Asshole <3

(TW: Some homophobia but not much)

 It was nighttime and the family was watching a movie, a different part of the family. Kiyondo and Daiya were watching a movie together; they were also cuddling because Daiya wanted to, the other got s'mores so he didn't really care. They were just watching the movie in silence until something popped up in the ex-biker's head.

"Hey marshmallow." Daiya said.

"What is it asshole?" Kiyondo asked annoyed that his peaceful s'mores eating session was disrupted.

"Do you remember that one time you showed some affection in public?"

"No, so shut up."

"If ya don't remember, then I'll tell you!"

"Please don't; just let me eat my s'mores."

"..."

"..."

"Nah, I wanna jog your memory."

">:("

 Daiya began to re-tell the story to Kiyondo's demise. He started the story with a cheesy 'once upon a time' just to annoy his boyfriend. Daiya like seeing annoyed, he thinks it's cute.

 Years ago, the two were babysitting Mochi. Their brothers were busy going on a date or something. It was around the time between graduating from Hope's Peak and when the two started to develop feelings for eachother. They were also out of their usual clothes and were in more casual clothes. Daiya also got rid of that 'yee yee ass haircut' so he looked just like any normal dude and not the leader of the biggest biker gang in the nation.

 Daiya sat on the bench as he watched Kiyondo play ball with Mochi. The albino threw the ball, expecting Mochi to come back. She ran after the ball but then found something more interesting and ran off.

"God dammit Mochi not again!" Kiyondo said as he ran after the small puppy, this wasn't the first time Mochi had run off.

 Daiya just sat there and chuckled at the scene, Kiyondo was just chasing after a tiny dog was amusing to him. He knew they were going to back soon so he waited for them patiently.

 While he was waiting, his appearance seemed to have caught someone's attention. A girl that looked like a typical thot, walked up to the biker wanting to smash or something.

"Hello there handsome." The thot said.

"Uh, can I help you?" Daiya asked taken aback by her way of dressing.

"I noticed that you are alone, do you mind if a girl like me sit with you?"

"N-"

Before he could answer, the girl sat next to him and scooted close to him.

"So, what are you doing here?" The thot asked.

"I'm just hanging out with someone I like." Daiya answered.

"Oooo, is it me?"

"No."

"Oh. Well, I'm sure I'm better than whatever girl you're hanging out with."

"I don't think so."

 The girl kept bugging the biker about how good she is and why it would be a mistake to not date her. He just wanted her to leave so he tried to end the convocation as best he could.

 Kiyondo had finally caught Mochi and was bringing the energetic puppy back to where they were playing. He expected to see Daiya just sitting there not helping at all, he saw a stereotypical popular girl talking to him. He hated that man but also didn't, seeing him talk with someone else gave the white haired man some mixed feelings.

 He hated him, but he also loved him. He wouldn't care if he got hurt but he would panic if he got an injury. If he died he would be fine yet cry. Kiyondo just stood there while thoughts flung around his head like a mess.

 Daiya noticed Kiyondo standing there and his will to get away from this bitch as soon as possible. He didn't want his crush to hate him forever, they were starting to get along he didn't want to ruin.

"Ey, I have to go." Daiya said.

"Why cutie?" The thot asked. "I'm not going anywhere."

"The person I was with is here and I think he wants to leave."

"Don't leave with that girl, leave with me."

"..."

"Wait... did you say 'he'?"

"Yes, he's my cru- friend. It seems like he wants to leave."

"So... you like guys?"

"I like girls and guys."

"Men liking men isn't real, you're just confused."

"... what."

"You probably think you like men because you've had a bad experience with a bitch. Trust me, I'm much better than that bitch."

"..."

"..."

"I'm leaving."

"Wait! Babe!"

 Daiya quickly got up from where he was sitting and power walked to his future boyfriend. The thot tried to grab him but he was quick enough.

"Hey Kiyondo!" Daiya said ignoring the girl behind running behind.

"Let's go... b-babe..." Kiyondo said not wanting to say the last word.

"... huh?"

"Let's go!"

 Kiyondo didn't want to show any affection to the other, let alone in public. He knew the only way to fend off that thing was to show some kind of love to Daiya, showing that they were a happy 'couple'. It was really embarrassing for him, he would only go to places that were vacant so there was a low chance of anyone knowing him seeing him do this stuff.

 He would act like a good 'boyfriend' to Daiya. They wouldn't stop walking to make the thot lose track of them. After a few twists and turns, they eventually lost her. It would be about time Taka and Mondo would come back from their date. They were going to meet up back at the park so the two scurried back before the meeting time.

"Aaand end of story." Daiya said as he finished.

"..." Kiyondo had fallen asleep from boredom.

'Aw... cute.' Daiya picked up his sleeping boyfriend.

 He turned off the TV and carried Kiyondo to bed, it was around midnight at the time and they had some work tomorrow. Once he got to the bedroom, he laid the other gently on the bed and lay next to him. He scooted the white haired male close to him so they could cuddle when they sleep.

"Good night Marshmallow."

"..."

"I love you."

"..."

"..."

"... love you too..."

Guess who suggested this :)