Chapter 32: Lovers When?

Today the parents had to go to a business meeting so the mini humans and their dog had to hang out with their uncles. Kiyondo had to be at work for his police duties so the majority of the time they had to be with Daiya.

 They were just watching some children's movies, the ones that you could predict the plot from a mile away. Daiya was starting to get bored by all these fairy tale movies and started to think of other things he could do with the trio of kids other than watch stuff for the next six hours.

 He thought for a while and came up with an idea. The kids knew how their dads got together, why not let them know how the two other important people in their life?

"Hey kiddos!" Daiya called out to the children.

"What is it uncle Daiya?" Kirumi asked.

"Do you want to hear about how I and uncle Kiyondo got together?"

"YES!" All three of them yelled excitedly.

Daiya turned off the TV and all the kids circled around Daiya, Yaki included.

"Alright, you kids ready?" Daiya asked.

"We're ready!" The kids answered.

"Alright! Here we go!"

*Story begins blah blah blah*

 On that faithful day, Kiyondo was hanging out with Mochi because he had a day off that day. He thought that it would only be the two of them that day but a certain toilet paper roll haired guy decided to bug in.

"Hey marshmallow!" Daiya said wrapping his arms around Kiyondo.

"Let go of me asshole..." Kiyondo said annoyed.

"Sorry." Daiya said letting go, he then noticed Mochi happily barking at him. "Hey there Mochi!" Daiya bent down petting the pup.

"What do you want?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go camping with me today."

"And why would I want to go with you?"

"We can make all the s'mores you want."

"..."

"And you're a tsundere-"

"Shut the fuck up."

"So do you want to go?"

">:("

"<:)"

"Fine..."

"Great! I already packed everything we need! Let's go!"

"Why did you pack when there's a possibility that I would say no?"

"Because I know you wouldn't say no."

"..."

"Come on, let's go! You too Mochi!"

"Fuck you..."

"Love ya too."

 The two of them walked with eachother, Mochi following short behind. They soon got to Daiya's motorbike, the things they needed were in the storage compartment of the vehicle.

"Do you want-" Daiya said but was cut off.

"No, I'll just run there with Mochi." Kiyondo said, he already knew what he wanted to ask.

"Really? It's quite far..."

"I would rather run than wrap my arms around you, just give me where we will meet up."