Peter's Girlfriend Part 9

TONY'S POV

They KNEW!! "You guys knew he had a girlfriend and didn't tell me, what the hell." I heard a definitive but murmured language. "He asked us not to tell you because he wanted their relationship to not get involved without our shenanigans getting in their way." Bucky decided to speak up, but the fact he didn't want me to know made me slightly worried. Why wouldn't he want me to know.

"Oh Tony, they looked like they were going somewhere when I got in the car." "Wait Happy where were they going?"

"I don't know they didn't say but it looked like the way they were going was to the beach," I smirked and looked at the team, some of them had a confused look on their face while Natasha caught on. "Stark no." "No what? It's not like I am going to spy on them. BYE" My suit forms around me and I blast off with my name being called in the distance.

I watch Peter and some mystery girl show up in Peter's arms as they land. When she turns around I get a better look at her face. And let me say, how the hell did Peter get her?

She had medium-length brown naturally beach waved hair. With electric blue eyes and heart-shaped lips. Her checkered white vans and ripped jeans blended well with a tight black top.

 Her checkered white vans and ripped jeans blended well with a tight black top

They had a bucket of fried chicken in their hands as they sat down. My mind instantly thinking they were friends and Happy was lying or Peter played a prank on him. But when Peter gave here a small kiss in the lips I knew it was not a prank.

When she threw a pice of fried chicken at him and immediately started running off with Peter chasing her. Forgetting her name and watching getting picked up and thrown in the water by Peter quieting my thrusters to get closer.

I knew Peter heard them because he started to look around but was ambushed by the girl and being pulled down. After they have splashed and knocked each-other over for what seemed like ten minutes they walked out of the water and finished eating.

When they had a conversation which I knew if I got closer then Peter would know I was here, but eased in to hear the last part of their conversation. Which was very heartwarming and knowing Peter was such a good boyfriend made me feel so proud of my kid. Wait the kid. You know what screw it my kid. Much better.

Then they started making out, fighting the urge to wonder if they have... done... it. But pushed that thought away and focused on not gagging in annoyance with kissing my innocent Peter.

When they broke away and starting packing up I followed slowly as they walked into an apartment that I assumed was hers but Peter pulled out a key. It worked and they walked in and shut the door. Leaving me wondering what the hell happened. Tomorrow Peter is going to one hell of an embarrassing and questioning day tomorrow.

Thank you and sorry for not posting yesterday I was busy and hope you like the chapter. The next part will be up on Wednesday.